Meeting and Training

Start from the beginning

"Well, my name is Hatake Kakashi. My likes and dislike...not telling. Future dreams? Never thought about it. Hobbies? I have a lot of them." Kakashi said. 

Y/n snicker at his words, 'Our sensei is a mystery man, so cool!' 

Naruto and Sakura criticize him for how they only got his name. "Okay, now it's your turn blondie." He said pointing to Naruto.

"Well, my name is Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen especially ramen from Iruka sensei! I also like Y/n's sweets that he has. My dislike...is waiting for the boiling water to be done for the food. My hobbies are training and ramen. My future goal...is to be the greatest Hokage! That way people would treat me serious, someone important."

Y/n couldn't help but smile at his goal. Even to this day, he has the dream of being the next Hokage. 

"All right pinkie you're up," Kakashi said now pointing to Sakura.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. The thing that I like is...the person that I like is..." During the break, she has been looking at Sasuke while squealing. 

'Fangirl,' Kakashi thought to himself. 

"I dislike Naruto Baka and Y/n freak!" Sakura said. Naruto felt down but Y/n got it hard because of the word freak. He hates it, no matter how hard he tries to fit in, he still gets calls like freak or monster. 

Kakashi had enough and decide to move to Y/n, "Alright butterfly boy you're up." Y/n was thinking about what to say before answering.

"Hmm...well my name is Y/n Kanroji Kocho. I like cute things, training, dancing, butterflies, helping others, and love." Y/n introduce himself. 

When he said that everyone was caught off guard by the last word "love". However, Kakashi did see it coming, 'Huh like mother like son? Mitsuri was like a love shinobi.'

"My dislike is being useless, judging based on appearance, heartbreaks, and liars. My hobbies are training, gymnastics, and dancing. For my future goal, I want to honor my parents by being the best in any way possible." Y/n said with a wide smile.

When he smile Kakashi was shocked but the mask covered it. The way how he smiled, reminded him of someone from the past. 

'Why do I feel the need to protect him?' He shook it off and goes to Sasuke.

"My name...is Sasuke Uchiha." He said in a serious tone. "I hate many things and what I like....not important right now," Sasuke said. During that pause, he was looking at Y/n for a bit. "My future goal will become a reality. I will restore my clan and kill...a certain someone."

When he said that the three kids were shocked and caught off guard while Kakashi felt like he would say something like that. His clan was killed by another Uchiha member and he was the only one to survive.

"Tomorrow we'll have our first mission," Kakashi said breaking the silence and the dead energy coming from the. "What is it Sensei?" Y/n ask. "It'll be a survival test." He answered. Sakura and Naruto frowned, while Sasuke was silent along with Y/n, who was confused.

"But I thought we were done with all the exercises. We're Genin now, shouldn't we be going on a real mission?" Sakura ask while Naruto nodded agreeing with her. "Yeah, that's right!" Naruto agreed. 

"True you guys did pass the academy's exam...but not mine," Kakashi stated.

"Now? If we pass your version of the test, then we're officially Genin?" Y/n ask. "Yep, you got it," Kakashi said with a one-eye smile. 

"But what if we fail?" Naruto asks. "If you fail." Kakashi said, "Then you're going back to the academy." Y/n flinch a bit, 'Can he do that?'

"Right. Meet me at the third training ground at five. Don't be late." Kakashi said before disappearing again.