57. 3 headed goat

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The whole car ride home Legend fucked with me. I just remember the flash from his phone as he recorded me and it wasn't shit I could do about it. I couldn't even move. That night I slept on the bathroom floor next to the toilet.

The next morning I was being shook out my sleep by Lauren.

G wake up.

I slowly set up and hurled right over into the toilet.

Lauren found this shit a lil too funny.

This shit ain't funny.

Yes it is. You should've took a stand back like I told you too. Now drink this 7 up and take this Tylenol, East invited us to have brunch at his house. Get in the shower and get dressed. Oh and Happy Birthday big head.

Birthday canceled I'll try again next year.

Once you sober up you gone be ready to do it all
Over again.

I swear I'm not.

Boy whatever hurry up.

I felt like everything was moving in slow motion but I tried my best to get it together. I threw on some Burberry shorts, a beater and some white ones. I didn't even care about getting dressed at the moment.

I made my way downstairs and everybody told me happy birthday.

Good looking y'all.

Happy Birthday to us Hope said giving me a hug. And handing me a box with a bow on it.

I thought we all agreed on no gifts.

I disagreed and I wanted you have this.

I opened it up and it was one of those glass reflector things that lit up. On one side was three baby pictures of me Legend and Lennox. On the other side was a picture of all three of us with a poem entitled my brothers keeper. I silently read the poem and on some real shit, it was probably the realist thing I ever read.

Damn Sis, this a helluva gift. Thank you I told Hope giving her another hug.

I looked down at her wrist. Damn you came bust down Rollie.

A birthday gift from your brother she said smiling.

Aight scam man band man I see you.

The car here Lauren said and we all left out.

G I can't believe you was that drunk last night. You should see the videos Legend got of you.

Y'all so lame. I'm mad as hell.

Why Lennox asked me

Because my future wife was in the club last night and I was too drunk to take her home.

Who the stripper who got you out of damn near 7k last night Lauren asked me.

7k, I threw 7k at a stripper?

Um yea, you kept tryna throw more but I wasn't having it. I made her ass move around. I don't care how much money you got. Don't be stupid with it.

We pulled up to East home and it made the Airbnb we were staying in look like a pool house.

Damn this nigga living good Lennox said.

Hell yea, I can see me now.

A butler opened the door and let us in.

Hello welcome to the Brewsters Estate, I'm Andrew the Brewsters butler. Following me and I'll lead you all out back where the brunch will take place.

We all followed the butler as he led us down a long hallway into the kitchen and out back.