26. The Start

Izuku's pov

My heart raced as I ran through the hospital. Not only was Kacchan kidnapped but a few of the class were injured. Most of all was Kirishima. Both his arms were broken beyond recognition. Kaminari was fine for the most part, he had stayed in the remedial training group as ordered to. Maijima had explained the situation in the car as we made our way to the hospital. I don't think he wanted to go but he knew that without a car, I'd have run all the way. "Izuku wait up" Maijima requested while running after me. I didn't listen, I just ran into the room where Kirishma was laying down, surrounded by Class 1-A. 

"How the hell can we call ourselves heroes nevermind men if we don't hel-" Kirishima cut himself off when he turned to look at me "Get out" He snarled at me "What?" I asked confused "I said get out you unmanly lying bastard!" He yelled while pointing his broken arm at the door. A slightly dazed Kaminari came over to me, he placed a hand on my shoulder and led me out of the room "What the heck?" I asked as tears flowed down my eyes "Izuku calm down for just a minute" Kaminari requested. I steadied my breathing and stared at the floor for a minute.

"While you were in the hospital, we came to visit. We came into your room and saw that" He explained while holding up my right arm. My soulmate mark. "After we saw it, Kiri got pretty pissed that you never told us. He stormed off, I woulda chased him but Bakugo stopped me. Then we met Aizawa and he explained what you had told him. Kiri just won't listen" Kaminari explained "Aren't you mad?" I asked while drying my tears "I told myself that no matter what, I'd love my third soulmate. I-I want to convince Kiri to do the same but right now if he doesn't stay calm, he'll do something stupid. You won't if I leave you alone" The electric teen explained, "what stupid thing would Kirishima do?" I asked "Charge after the heroes and try to save Bakugo or something. I gotta head back in, When the heroes rescue Bakugo, we'll get through this" 

Kaminari put a hand on my shoulder and walked back into Kirishima's room. Unbeknownst to him, doing something stupid was now on my agenda. I raced out of the hospital and back to the car. I hadn't had time to take off my gauntlets in UA so they lay in the footwell of the passenger seat. "Izuku? What are you doing out here?" Maijima asked while walking up to the car. He looked over the door to see the gauntlets on my hand. "I'm not gonna be able to stop you am I?" He asked "I'll get him back... I owe it to Kirishima" I explained "Well, take this. Don't get hurt and please... Come back to UA when your done" He requested. I nodded at him while catching the item he threw at me. It was a tracker. Maijima got into the car and drove off, leaving me in the crisp sunset, pointed towards Kamino, Yokohama. 

I turned the output of my reactor to the max and began swinging my way toward the city. I reached the area at the cusp of midnight, the town hopping with nightlife. The tracker was pointing me toward a bar. It's the villain's hideout. Only problem? The building was almost entirely surrounded by heroes. Crap! I can't rush in with all those heroes. I crouched on a building looking down as the heroes began their attack. As All Might busted into the bar, I saw Kacchans iconic ash-blonde hair. I couldn't sit by, Kacchan looked like he was about to pass out. 

I launched my right arm towards the bar and flew towards it with the gas flying out of the boosters behind me. I landed in the fray as villains and heroes alike fought. I ran up to Kacchan and grappled my way out of the building as he shouted obscenities "DEKU! WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! LET ME DOWN I CAN ESCAPE BY MYSELF YOU USELESS BASTARD!" He yelled as I brought us to the top of a building.

As sirens blared and the noise of battle came from the bar, I stared deep into Kacchans eyes "You're okay" I stated "I'm okay?! YOU WERE UNCONSCIENCE FOR 2 FUCKIN WEEKS! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He shouted "I-" I didn't know what to say, I just hugged him. "What are you doing here Deku? you shouldn't have come," He asked "I couldn't sit by, Kirishima was hurt, Garchan's in a coma, I can't let another one of my friends get hurt" I explained while I started bawling "We should get out off here before we get more involved" Kacchan suggested while walking towards the edge of a building opposite the fight "All Might needs my help"