Twilight- Meeting Bella

PROOF READ

2020 Forks, Washington

Jasper sat on the edge of of the bed watching Atlas clip in some earrings, his husband knew how to hide his emotions but Jaspers powers let him read them easily, "Darlin'? what's wrong?"

Atlas doesn't turn but release a long breath, "why is no-one seeing that this is bad?", Jasper observes, concerned.

"What is?"

The man finally turns, "Edwards mate is a human... this is the quickest way to bring the Volturi to our doorstep", he slips his belt on, "it'd be okay if he was even going to consider changing her, but he never will"

As he walks by Jasper, the blonde grabs his waist pulling him between his legs, "you need to calm down", he starts to push calming emotions at the Korean man, "everything will work out fine

As he walks by Jasper, the blonde grabs his waist pulling him between his legs, "you need to calm down", he starts to push calming emotions at the Korean man, "everything will work out fine. trust me"

Atlas smiles, holding Jaspers face, "stop using your powers" he kisses the man on the lips softly, "its cheating"

Sasha drives her new Range Rover into the school parking lot behind Edward, she holds Alices hand listening to her wife talk about the day ahead

Sasha drives her new Range Rover into the school parking lot behind Edward, she holds Alices hand listening to her wife talk about the day ahead. Jasper and Atlas sit in the back, the Korean messaging Rosalie as Emmet drives behind them. When they hop out of the car Atlas spots a new truck, "who owns the lump of rust?", Rosalie chuckles at the comment walking into the school with the man.

Throughout the day, Atlas was bored but an underlying worry rested in his chest. As he left his classroom with Emmett the large man grabbed his shoulders, "you're not planning on killing someone today, are you?", the question makes Atlas laugh, his tension releasing. When they get through the doors Rosalie is brought under Emmets arm and Atlas under Jaspers, the four walk to the cafeteria meeting Alice and Sasha there. Atlas looks at Edward who stands away from them, he gives the boy a warning glare before following his family in.

"Who are they?"

Rose looks back at Atlas, the two sharing a look, knowing that Jessica is going to start her detailed explanation on their family.

"The Cullens. Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago"

Angela try's to input her kindness, "they kinda keep to themselves"