Dream

warning: sexual content

you're having a dream.
you worked for the joker for quite a while. You noticed him always looking at you but not just any kind of look. He would look at you like you were a piece of meat. Hunger all in his eyes.

One of his men came & got you from the bar. Saying that the Joker himself wanted to see you.

You walk from behind the bar, straightening yourself out & mentally preparing yourself. What would he want from you? You thought to yourself.

You make your way to his office, greeting his men who were guarding his door. You knocked on the door, waiting for permission to go in.
"You can go" one of his men said.

You open the door slowly & close it behind you.

"You wanted to see me sir?" You say standing in front of his desk.

He looks up from the papers he was reading & looks at you. A wicked grin form on his lips.
"Ahh yes doll, come here"

You walk up to him & stand between his legs. He put his cold hands in your hips.

"You know why I called here doll?"

"No sir" you whispered.

He licks his bottom lip to moisten it, causing you to squeeze you legs together. He noticed & chuckled.
"I called you here because I want you" he say pushing you on his desk.

"What do you mean?" you ask shakily.

"You know what the fuck I mean baby, don't be stupid" he say, losing his patience with you a little.

"What are you going to do?" You questioned him.

"You want me to show you?" he ask, grinning wickedly.

"Yes sir" you whispered.

He starts to rub up your thigh with his cold hands. You gasp at the feeling of his rings touching your skin. He then starts to spread your legs slowly. You bite button lip while watching him. He rubs the outside of your panties causing you to squirm in your sleep. He starts to pull you panties

"All wet for me?" he ask sarcastically.

He then insert two fingers in you causing you to gasp.

You buck your hips in your sleep

"You like that" he growls.

"Yes sir" you moan.

"Your a dirty little girl aren't you?"

"Fuck Mr. J I need you now!" You moan gripping his arm.

He takes his fingers out & begin to unbutton his pants. He pulls his member out & your mouth drop.
"Oh Mr. J I don't think I can handle that"

"Oh you'll get use to it baby" he say lining himself up with you & pushing himself in.

You arch you back in your sleep & letting out a moan. Everything felt so real.

*******

You woke up a couple hours later still feeling the affect of you dream. You look down at the sheets to see a huge wet spot.

"Was my dream real?" You ask yourself.

You get up & put your robe on to go look for your boyfriend. You walk to his office & knock on the door. You open the slowly to see what he was doing.

"Good morning daddy" you say closing his office door behind you.

"Good morning doll" he say, looking up at up grinning.
"How did you sleep?"

You looked down shyly.
"Good I guess"

"How was your dream?"

"Huh" your heart start pounding in your chest.
"How did you know? Was I making noise?"

"I was there baby" he say laughing hysterically.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.
And then it clicked.
"Were you fucking me in sleep?"

"I couldn't help myself baby, you were touching yourself" he say looking back at his papers.

"Touching myself!?" You repeat.

"Yeah doll" he sighed
"I had to help you finish"

You were about to say something but instead you left his office in embarrassment. You knew the dream felt too realistic.

As you kept thinking about it, a smile crept on you're face slowly.

"At least he helped me" you said to yourself.