The only regret he had was that he had let Jeon Lili down. He truly liked that little girl who was as cute as a ball. That was why after his mother carried her back from the An Wang's Mansion, he had his men take good care of her. He was afraid that the servant would be careless and let the Crown Princess personally watch over her.

... .... No matter what, it was too late. If Jeon Jungkook wanted to kill him, he had no way to resist.

After waiting for a long time without any pain, Jeon Jimin opened his eyes and looked at the expressionless Jeon Jungkook, "Why didn't you make a move?"

Jeon Jungkook waved his hand and threw the long blade to the ground, his tone was cold: "I'll kill you, who will ascend the throne tomorrow?"

He was stunned as he looked at the old man.

Jeon Jungkook was not afraid of Jeon Jimin getting up and retaliating, even if he did not use his blade to threaten, he would not be able to escape.

The reason he threw the knife away was only to make it convenient to negotiate with him.

Jeon Jungkook asked Wu Ze to bring over a brush and paper, then he wrote a contract on the square table and passed it to Jeon Jimin: "I already said that I won't fight for that position with you, but since second brother does not believe me, then I will not sit still and wait for death. Is the Imperial Jade Seal in your hands? "Just seal it, I have to leave a way out for myself."

Jimin took the piece of paper and looked at it, on it were's conditions, he was still the Lord of An Wang, holding onto the 200,000 troops and living in a corner of the capital, and did not ask about the matters of the court. Jimin could not touch his wife and grandson, and would always treat them as princes, not using the name of conspiring against them to frame them. If they were to break the contract, he or his descendants could use it to attack the capital, and confirm his reputation as a rebel. In any case, they had the Dragon Seal and handprint that Jimin had personally sealed. The reason was on their side, so other people would not be able to pick a fight with them even if they wanted to.

Jimin read it twice, and pulled out a bitter arc, "The Imperial Jade Seal is in the palace, it's not by my side."

Jeon Jungkook was not in a hurry either.

He had even prepared the imprint. He must have thought about it on the way here. His actions just now were just to force him to submit.

Jimin sealed his hand seal, but he said: "I will follow Second Brother to the palace. Only by sealing the Imperial Jade Seal can I be at ease."

He was the one who had personally pushed Jeon Jungkook further and further away, so there was nothing to complain about if he did not trust him now. Jimin got up, "Then let's go."

The moon was rising higher and higher. It was already the Yin hour. Tomorrow morning, the enthronement ceremony would begin. Entering the palace at this time would not arouse anyone's suspicions, and people would even praise him for being diligent in government affairs. But no one knew, that his life was currently in Jungkook's hands, and his freedom was also under his control.

Before leaving, he took a look at Xie Lisa who was standing at the doorway, and his gaze lowered to the swaddling Jeon Lili's face. The little girl was still awake. When he woke up, he didn't see her mother. She cried for a long time before she stopped. Her eyes were red. Although she stopped crying, it still looked rather pitiful.

He stopped, tried to touch her, and dropped his hand in the air. Forget it, what qualifications does he have?

Within the Palace Xuanshi, Jimin heavily stamped the contract and looked towards Jeon Jungkook: "Is Sixth Brother relieved now?"