"I'll take care of you" Freddy said smiling at her.

"No the fuck you won't" me and beyonce said both mugging him.

"I'm going home" Mercedes whined rubbing her eyes.

"No come here" Beyonce said going over to her. "Now we can talk" Freddy said walking up to me.

I huffed rolling my eyes "what ?" I asked watching dre go over to beyonce out the corner of my eye.

"Did I earn your trust yet ?" He asked. "What ? Nigga no" I said taking my focus of Dre and putting it on him.

"But I killed Tina !" He exclaimed "You also tried to kill me !" I gritted.

"You beat me, raped me, and showed me my mother getting her brains blew out Freddy"

"I'm sorryyyy. I'm so sorry for that I swear I was in a really dark place and was tricked to taking it all out on you" he said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Ok whatever" I said waving him off.

"When will you forgive me ?" He asked "When I stop having nightmares" I said making him sigh.

"Can I at least see my son ?" He asked making me huff. "He with his nana" I said.

Right after I said that somebody started knocking at the door.

"Mommy !" I heard from the other side of the door followed by more knocking.

"Sounds like him" Freddy said walking to the door opening it.

"HI MO-oh, move" Anastasia said pushing past Freddy.

"Hi mommy !!" She exclaimed running over and jumping on me. "Hi my baby" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"I missed you" she said smiling. "I missed you too fatmama"

I looked over seeing Freddy trying to talk to xion who had a deep pout on his face.

"What's wrong with poppa ?" I asked. "He got a whooping by nana" she said.

"His bad ass shole did. He gone learn to listen" Angela said coming in. Xion started being a big baby and whined coming over to me.

"What he do ?" I asked. "Broke that ugly ass vase. It's about time that muthafucka broke" Rick said coming in.

"Shut up Rick" Angela said hitting him in the head while he laughed.

"You know. Yo nana might've whooped yo ass but I'm glad you broke it" rick said high-fiving him.

"Mommy I wanna take a nap" xion said tugging on my shirt.

"Ok go take a nap baby you can sleep in my bed" I said and he frowned deeply.

"Whaaaat ??" I asked. "You don't wanna sleep with me" he said crossing his arms.

"I do poppa, but-"I'll take a nap with you" Freddy cut me off.

"The hell you will" me and bey both said putting our focus on him.

"Umm nobody was talking to you bumble" he said looking over at her.

"I don't care. Stupid" she said rolling her eyes and going back to babying Mercedes.

"This must be xion daddy" Rick said looking at Freddy.

"Yes that's his ugly ass" I said rolling my eyes. "He look just like him" Angela said.