I just gave him another kiss to stop his pout. This man.

"Fine. I guess I'll just ask him myself. He will be home in few days anyways. You guys take care there ok."

"Yes maam"

"Oh please stop calling me maam will you?"

"But I like it. I feel like I'm working as spy 707."

"Shut up. You are just snooping."

"Then I'm working as a professional eavesdropper for Kanawut Clan." he laughed after he said that.

"Whatever. I'll go ahead now. You all take care there. Bye for now."

"Bye MA'AM." this annoyong brat.

Now I'm hella curious what is my son is up to. I guess I will have a fever.. I need to know. No, I must know for my peace of mind. We will soon execute our plan. This is stressing me out.

~~☀️🌻~~

My Gulfie is here now, he just got home and its visible on his face that he is tired. My poor baby. We are currently sitting on the couch. Gulfie in the middle of me and Lino, we are hugging our cute little big baby.

"We miss you our baby boy." my hubby said hugging Gulfie tightly and nuzzling his head to my sons neck. We haven't seen him for months afterall. The last time was when we visited him at Florida 5 months ago.

Now his dad is clinging to him like a koala. He loves his son so much. He always pamper him ever since he was born till this day. I can say he was more clingy to his son than me. I still remember that very day when he first laid eyes at our bundle of joy. He was so in love. I cried seeing how much his eyes glittered with joy. Damn! he was a crying mess that time, well me too. That was so precious, a vivid moment we always look back every time.

"I missed you more dad, mom. Where's my kiss?" we showered him with our kisses as he giggles letting us smooch his fluffy bread cheekies.

"I miss kissing my baby's cheekscake." I call his cheeks that because of how smooth his face like of a cake.

Lino often hides Gulfie from me when he was little because I keep on biting his sons cheeks and our poor baby will always end up crying. He was so damn possessive with his little boy and the last thing he wants is to hear his baby crying. I just laughed at his silliness everytime. I will only stop when I am earning a glare from him, coz if I don't he will literally sulk and won't spare me a glance and sleep on Gulfie's baby room instead.

There was one time I couldn't resist Gupie's cuteness and might had bit his cheeks hard. It even left a mark. He cried so hard touching his cheeks crawling towards his dad. Lino was so shocked looking at his poor baby's face. I was so damn laughing hard when he cried too, he ignored me the entire day. He carried our son the entire time all day wherever he goes, keeping me away from my sons precious cheeks.

"How is Harry and Yves, Gulfie? Aren't you guys tired with each other yet?" I ask and we all laugh. The two are like my sons. I love those two dorks even if I feel like they disrespect me sometimes. They are so close to me that they somehow forgetting I'm older than them.

Well, I can't blame them though. I'm still young and fresh. At least that's what Lino says, and I trust his words. He says I'm getting prettier day by day. Tsk such a flirt.

"Ahm mom, I think you're forgetting something. What is it that you want to talk with me?"

"Hmm we will talk about it tomorrow. For now you have to rest first. Should I prepare dinner now?"

"You go ahead and eat mom. I ate my dinner on the plane earlier. Can I rest first? my body's battery is running low."

"Sure you go ahead son. Goodnight, we love you. " Lino answered him instead.

"I love you more." he kissed our cheeks and drag his luggage to his room upstairs. "Goodnight."

Will he still be this sweet to us if he finds out what we are planning? Hell this is scaring the shit outta me... more scary than giving birth.

_______________

A/N: Father's love is beyond this world. Nothing can compare, and no words can describe how preciously different a fathers love is.

We love all the fathers in the world❤️

Have a blessed holy week🙏😇