Cube pulled a chair out and allowed Nyla to sit down, before pulling out another chair.

Cube sat down beside her and intently watched Dre, who was totally lost in the music.

Nyla watched in complete awe. She loved watching Dre mix and scratch. It was great.

"Fuck that shit up, Dre!" Cube cheered. "Woo! Get it, Dre!" Nyla encouraged. "That's that shit, right?" Jinx asked, bopping his head aggressively. "Hell yeah! That shit cranking!" Cube answered. "Totally! He ripping that bitch up!" Nyla agreed.

Dre finished scratching the remix of the song and came to a pause, causing Nyla to applaud.

"God damn! You ripped that shit up, Dre!" Nyla shouted. "Yo, Nyla. How you doing beautiful?" Dre greeted her, politely. "Hi, Dre. I'm doing great." Nyla replied, making him smile. "Yeah! That shit was fucking dope, homey!" Cube interrupted.

"What up, Cube?" Dre addressed.

"What's up, Dre?" Cube queried.

Nyla looked over at a pile of clothes that was resting on the couch, nearby.

"You must be staying a while." Nyla stated. "Yup. Mama kicked him out cause of that mouth." Jinx told her, causing all of them to laugh. "Shut yo ass up. She didn't kick me out. I left." Dre protested, making Nyla smack her teeth.

"Yeah, that's what they all say." Nyla remarked, causing Dre to chuckle.

"You got them rhymes?" Dre asked Cube. "Man, I stay with the rhymes." Cube replied. "Man, I'm talking about that hard shit." Dre clarified. "All I write is that hard shit, Dre." Cube replied.

"So, what's up, man? You ready for Doo-To's?" Dre asked.

"Shit. Is Doo-To's ready for me?" Cube retorted.

"You know that's Compton, right? They got body bags at the door. Yo ass better bring it, cause if you don't, you might end up in one for real." Dre said.

"Well, Cube is gonna bring it. That's all he knows how to do." Nyla said, making Cube smirk. "Are you coming?" Dre asked. "Yeah, she is." Cube answered. "Cool. You can roll with us, then. I'll come pick you up tomorrow." Dre replied, and she nodded.

"So, uh, we haven't ate anything all day." Jinx spoke. "Okay and?" Nyla questioned. "Do you mind cooking up your famous steak burgers?" Dre asked. "Uh, you have a whole baby mama in there." Nyla reminded and he smacked his teeth.

"Man, we both know she can't cook like you." Cube said, causing Dre to laugh. "Shit, he ain't lying." Dre agreed, dapping him up. "Don't do my sis like that. She did carry your child, remember?" Nyla defended her. "You right." Dre nodded, with a smirk.

"Anyways... maybe I'll cook y'all something, before Isiah and I leave." Nyla stated. "Oh, shit, yo, little Isiah here?" Dre asked. "Yeah, he's with Tyra and Lavetta." Nyla answered.

"Shit, okay, bet. You get on that cooking shit and we'll go play with Isiah. Come on, y'all." Dre said, causing everyone to stand up.

"Aight. I'll let y'all know when it's ready." Nyla said.

"Thank you, Nyla." Dre smiled.