NYLA HARRIS walked on the bus alongside with Cube, and walked to the back. She felt someone grab onto her arm, causing her to look back. There was a dude named Ronnie, who had a crush on her. Cube sat down in a seat, as he watched them talk.

"Yo, what's up, ma? You looking real good." Ronnie said, licking his lips. "Oh, shut up, Ronnie." Nyla scoffed, pulling her arm away from him. "What? I'm for real. You're beautiful." Ronnie flirted. "Man, just leave her alone, bro." Cube told him.

Nyla walked away from Ronnie and sat down beside Cube, who had pulled out his notebook. Nyla, being nosy, she took the notebook away from him.

"Aye, come on, man." Cube flagged. "What? Let me see. I wanna read it." Nyla said. "Your ass is so fucking nosy, bruh." Cube told her. "Okay? And? I love reading your rhymes. The shit is dope." Nyla said and he smirked. "Thanks." Cube responded.

"What you been up to, Cube?" Ronnie asked, looking back at Cube. "Shit. Just writin Rhymes." Cube answered. "You a poet now?" Ronnie quizzed. "The flyest one you know, nigga." Cube remarked. "This nigga. Okay. I see you." Ronnie laughed.

"Definitely the flyest one we know." Nyla said, giving his notebook back. "You like em?" Cube asked her. "Yeah, of course." Nyla answered. "So, I'm performing at Doo To's, tomorrow." Cube informed. "What? Thats great!" Nyla cheered.

"Yeah, but, you should come through and support, I'd love for you to be there." Cube invited. "Really? You want me to be there?" Nyla asked. "Yeah. You're like my number one inspiration." Cube told her, causing her to snap her head back.

"Your inspiration?" Nyla queried, confused. "Yeah. I mean, like, you motivate me to keep going with this rapping shit." Cube clarified. "Seriously?" Nyla questioned, surprised. "Yeah. You're my biggest supporter and I appreciate that." Cube explained, causing her to blush slightly.

"Wow, thanks Cube. That's so sweet." Nyla said. "It's the truth, Ny." Cube assured. "Well, I will definitely be there. I can't wait." Nyla stated. "Me too." Cube replied. "Aww! Come here, my little rapper!" Nyla squealed, pulling Cube in for a hug.

"I love you, Ny." Cube told her, pulling away from the hug.

"I love you too, bighead." Nyla nudged him, causing him to playfully mush her head.

*

NYLA HARRIS walked into Dre's auntie's house, with her little brother Isiah and Cube. They walked through the living room and saw Dre's girlfriend, Lavetta, on the couch, feeding their baby Tyra.

"Hey Lavetta." Nyla greeted her. "Hi, Nyla. What's going on?" Lavetta greeted. "Aww, Tyra looks so cute." Nyla smiled. "So, does, Isiah. How you doing little man?" Lavetta queried. "I'm good." Isiah answered. "Nice to see you." Lavetta told him.

"Where Dre at?" Cube asked. "In the back." Lavetta answered, pouting to a room. "Hey, little mama." Cube said to Trya, as he walked pass. "You mind keeping any eye on him?" Nyla asked. "Of course, girl. I got him." Lavetta answered.

"Thank you." Nyla replied, before following Cube to the back of the house.

Cube opened the door to Jinx's room and they walked inside. Dre was mixing and scratching on the DJ table, causing them to bop their heads. Jinx was sitting down in a chair, watching Dre mix too.