18. Verde and Questions

Start from the beginning

Tsuna smiled as he led Enma to the table with the girls, "Hello girls. I hope you won't mind me bringing Enma today."

Hana, "As long as he doesn't act like a monkey. I'm fine with it."

Kyoko, "Welcome Enma."

Chrome, "It's nice to meet you."

Hana, "Hahi! So you are the one Tsuna has been telling us about. It's great to finally meet you."

Enma smiled shyly at them, "It is nice to meet you too."

Hana felt her heart stutter at the smile, 'What was that?'

Tsuna sat next to Chrome while Enma sat next to him, "So shall we order our usual?"

Chrome, "Yes, God I have been keeping myself from eating sweet stuff for a week. And do you know how much of a torture that is?"

Haru nodded, "Especially when it's Harry - nii's dessert. Hahi."

Enma, "I think I know how you feel, my tutor will teach my my lessons by holding the desserts of Black Cafe hostage. Saying if I don't get the answers right I can watch him eat all the desserts."

Tsuna laughed, "That's what Dino - nii's teacher did."

Enma laughed as he relaxed around them and enjoyed the sweet desserts that came from the Cafe. He kept looking at the dark haired green eyed man who floated from the counter to the kitchen and back again. Tsuna grinned at him knowingly and explained Harry was not part of any mafia group and not to bother him. Enma nodded hearing the subtly threat under Tsuna's gentle tone. He supposed he could understand Tsuna's protectiveness and almost choked on seeing Verde next to Harry.

Tsuna shrugged, "Yeah, the Arcobaleno are his elements, so seriously don't piss them off. You'll be on your own if you do so."

Enma laughed, "I see."

Tsuna looked at Verde who gave him a smirk before leaving the Cafe. Tsuna gave a sigh, it looks like they have to face Verde next. He half wondered where the others were at but he trusted them to be by his side when shit goes down. Verde's test should be interesting one to tackle if he was being honest. Enma left after they had finished their desserts, Hana and Chrome walked together with Tsuna while Haru and Kyoko left to get some errands done.

Tsuna, "Let's go meet up with others."

Chrome, "Verde?"

Hana, "He will test us next huh?"

Tsuna nodded, "Well, it has been a week since the last test by Lal. I wonder what Verde has in store for us."

Hana, "I can see Hayato and Takeshi."

Chrome, "Ryohei and Lambo too."

Tsuna, "Hmm, I wonder where Kyoya is."

Hayato, "Tsu - kun, Chrome - chan, Hana - chan over here."

Ryohei, "Extreme! Where are Kyoko - chan and Haru - chan?"

Tsuna grinned, "I think Haru - chan has a crush on Enma - kun."

Chrome laughed, "You noticed it too?"

Hana smirked, "Hard not to with the blush on her face everytime Emma - san talked to her."

Kyoya hugged Tsuna from behind, "Hn, the pineapple is not here yet."

Mukuro, "Ku fu fu fu! Missing me already birdie - chan?"

Kyoya brandished his tonfa, "Hn."

Tsuna's phone rang, "Eh? Oh! Harry - nii?"

Harry, "Tsu - kun. I know this is out of the blue but could you bring me my ward book from the basement? If it is not much trouble."