7

"and this is my room..you know when I was little I use to hide-"Zayn narrates.

"Zayn."Harry cut him off.

"Yeah."Zayn said turning around to look at Harry.

Harry didn't say anything he just connected his lips to Zayn's into a sweet kissas he closed his eyes trying to hold back his tears.

"Are you Okay?"Zayn asked as they pull away.

"I'm Fine..I just, I like you a lot zayn."Harry said.

"I like you too."Zayn smiled at him.

"You're stuck with me now forever."Harry said.

"Is that a Promise?"Zayn asked.

"It is."Harry smiled.

"About that first date..it's today.."Zayn said.

"where are we going?"Harry asked.

"It's a surprise."Zayn teased.

"But since we are in the countryside obviously it has to do with nature so wear a jacket..cause I won't be giving you mine if you get cold."Zayn explained.

"You're taking me to the forest..and it's about to rain."Harry points out.

"That's the fun of it."Zayn said before walking out of the room.

Protect him at all cost, That's what Harry thought to himself when he looked at Zayn.

A few hours later...

Harry and zayn were biking to the forest with zayn leading the way and Harry behind, the weather was cloudy and dark, the rain had stopped but it was definitely going to rain again.

They finally came to a stop near a lake, There was a swing attached to one of the trees.

Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and took him near the swing.

"I made this when I was little..this used to be my place..o-our place."Zayn confessed.

"I made this for her..kate."Zayn said.

"Why are you showing this to me?"Harry asked.

"Because I trust you."Zayn said.

"I didn't come here after she died..this is the first time I gathered the courage to come back again..with you."Zayn said.

"I just wanted to be completely honest with you before we go further in our relationship, I needed to get over this trauma before."Zayn explained.

"I understand Zayn, you were just a kid, kids do not deserve to go through something like that..healing takes time."Harry reassured him.

"Now you didn't bring me on a date to make me sad, did you?"Harry tried changing the topic.

"Of course not..come I wanted to show you the waterfall."Zayn said before pulling Harry along with him.

"Why did you choose the forest for a date though?"Harry asked.

"You told me you like twilight Harry, This gives off twilight vibes specially when it's raining."Zayn explained.

"Do you shine in the sunlight too?"Harry asked.

"No but I surely can bite."Zayn winked.

"I love how your parents live far from the rush of the modern world though..I would love to do that too, living a slow life raising my kids close to nature."Harry said.

"The perfect life."zayn agreed.