8

"oh lord it's raining."Harry exclaimed as they were laying down on the grass.

"Perfect..Close your eyes."Zayn said as he held Harry's hand in his.

"I have a better idea."Harry said.

"What is it?"Zayn asked.

"Dance with me."Harry suggested.

Harry stood up and pulled zayn up with him he placed Zayn's hand on his waist and  began dancing.

"Now I don't wanna go back to school because we won't be together all the time."Zayn said.

"We are Roomates zayn and we are in the same class we are going to be together at all times."Harry pointed out.

"Yeah but we won't be alone together.."Zayn tried to explain.

"Oh so it's about that..as if you care though, You don't give a shit who's around before you start..displaying your affection."Harry said.

"But you do and I respect that..I won't do something you're not comfortable with."Zayn reassured.

"Now we must go home before your mom starts to worry."Harry suggested.

"Let's go."Zayn agreed.

After Dinner..

Zayn and Harry were in Zayn's bedroom lying on the bed cuddling with eachother.

"You're not close enough."Harry pouts.

"Harry You're literally on top of me."Zayn said.

"Yeah but I need you closer."Harry whines.

"What you want me inside of you?"Zayn asked making Harry smirked.

"Maybe."Harry mumbled.

"I heard that."Zayn teased.

"Good Night Zayn."Harry said avoiding the topic.

"Good Night Babe."Zayn said before kissing Harry's forehead.