"Of course, I will."

From Aimi's side, Mitsuya had a certain look that you'll probably won't understand what it was for. Or what it means. He averted his gaze, smiling sarcastically to himself.

Before you could hold the doorknob, Sanzu stood up from his seat and walked towards you. "I'm bored here, so can I go with you instead?"

Aimi's forehead creased while looking at her cousin. "What are you talking about. Just come sit here一"

"No fucking way. Let's go... what was your name again?"

You were startled when he suddenly grabbed you by your shoulder. He was intimidating. His pink hair and his scars. That'll be memorable. "Y-Y/n."

"Ah, okay, Y/n. Let's go visit your boyfriend."

He didn't even give you time to complain as he dragged you outside and pushed you to sit inside his car. "What's his address by the way?"

"Uh, you're tagging along but you don't even know his address?"

You heard him sneer before turning at you with a scary look on his face. "Why are women so damn loud? That's why I'm asking, right?"

Yes. He ain't a person you can just talk back to. You shook your head and just told him Rindou's address.

As you approach the condominium, the faster your heart beats. It kind of hurts but all you can do is clutch on your chest as you trudge towards his room, Sanzu trailing behind you.

Once infront of his door, you hesitated to ring the doorbell but the nosy ass Sanzu Haruchiyo, immediately pushed the button with a smug look on his face.

If you were rude or maybe had the guts, you've long kicked him between his legs, right on his family jewel.

"Rindou is Ran's brother right?"

You pursed your lips and didn't answer.

"Do you have a tongue?"

You chose to ignore him and instead decided to ponder why Rindou still hasn't opened the door. Maybe he's asleep? You pushed the doorbell again.

"Seems like I'm talking to a fucking air."

You grimaced, "Yeah, yeah. He's Ran's brother. Happy?"

He didn't say anything back but leaned on the wall next to the door, looking up. "I don't know if my speculation is right, but I just know my instincts are never wrong. I don't want to ruin your relationship with him but..." You looked at him like he's someone who belongs to the weird kid group. "I think he's my soulmate."

Just as he said those words, the door opened revealing a shirtless Haitani Rindou. Without you knowing, a bright red string glowed on Rindou's pinky finger, connecting to Sanzu's.

They, indeed, are soulmates.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo?"

"Just like I thought," Sanzu chuckled, leaning back on the couch, "You don't even remember that I was with you last night. I even listened to whatever fucks going on with your life."

"What?"

"I said, last night, I was there at dinner. Aimi introduced me to you, but guess you were too preoccupied to remember me. But then you got so drunk and blabbed about your problems."

You stared at Sanzu. You don't know whether he's spouting nonsense or just telling the truth.

"What do you mean problems?"

"Like how you're jealous一"

Rindou kicked him on his leg, "Shut up. I get it. What are you even doing here?"