1. Meeting The Group

Claire's Pov:

I was sitting in my room on my computer editing my newest cover I made. I sing covers of songs and I play games with my brother Luke and his best friends Joe and Jonathan. They all are youtubers which luke is known as Cartoonz, Jon is known as H2ODelirious, and Joe is known as Dead Squirrel. I also have a YouTube channel called 'Claire Patton'.

I was just chilling on my computer when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said as the door opened, revealing my brother.
"Hey Claire!" He said smiling at me.
"What do you want?" I asked looking at him.
"What do you mean?" He asked acting confused.
"Well you walked in my room so I thought you needed something." I said.
"Well I was wondering if you'd like to join our goose goose duck session tonight?" He asked.
"Sure! Why not?" I said looking at my computer closing the video I was editing. "Okay it starts at 7 be ready!" He said walking out.

I looked at the time and it was 6:30. I downloaded the game off of steam and I logged in getting ready. I then set up my stream on twitch. I have almost 300,000 followers on twitch. I have 1 million subscribers on YouTube.

-
Ghoostie's Pov:

I joined the lobby and waited for everyone to join. Me and Chrono was having a conversation about DBD when I heard Toonz speak.

"Hey guys we are waiting on one more person to join!" Toonz said.
"Who's joining?" Rilla asked.
"My sister Claire!" Toonz replied.
"Claire!! I haven't spoke to her in forever!" Squirrel said.

Then someone joined with the name 'Claire' with the tan color and shades with a green shirt.

"CLAIRE!!" Squirrel yelled while running around her character.
"SQUIRREL!!" I heard a her say while also running around.
"Alright lovebirds quit that!" Toonz said giggling a bit.
"Toonz we are not lovebirds! He is my best friend!"
"Hey!! You trynna steal my best friend from me??" Kyle yelled at Claire.
"Maybe I am!" She replied.

We all laughed and we started the game. Everyone playing are Toonz, Squirrel, Rilla, Bryce, Ria, Claire, Chrono, Chosen, Hylo, Jihi, Kyle, Austin, Rocky, Meeows, Alex, and myself.

I loaded in and I was the Demolitionist Duck. I spawned in with Kyle and Bryce.

"Where the fuck are you Claire?! You trying to steal my best friend you die!!" Kyle yelled running away.

Me and Bryce both laughed as we ran away. My partners are Hylo and Kyle. I walked into training grounds to hear someone singing.

"I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor! We can go slow, or make it go faster!" I ran up and saw Claire's character. She stopped as she saw me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.
"Well You just appeared and it caught me off guard" she replied.
"Oh well it was amazing! You have a beautiful voice!" I said smiling.
"Thank you!" She said giggling.

Gosh she is adorable.. wait.. I just met her!! I can't like her!! I don't even know her like that!!

She ran off and I sighed as I did my tasks. After a while I came up on Bryce's body so I farted in it and ran off.

There was a big group of people at the antechamber so I passed the bomb and stayed to hear the conversation.

"Claire!!" I heard toonz yell.
"TOONZ!" I heard her yell.
"What are you wearing?!" He asked.
"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.
"On your stream?! What the fuck?!" He yelled.
"Wait what's your twitch?!" I asked wanting to see this.
"ClairePatton" she said.

I looked it up and I saw the game and a facecam showing a girl wearing a bright yellow wig with a cowboy hat.

"What The fuck?" I said laughing.
"What?! It was a sub goal!!" She said laughing.

We all laughed as someone exploded. I tabbed back into the game to see feet. We all laughed as I farted on the feet and ran off, passing the bomb away.

-
After the game, the geese ended up winning from voting us out and we were in the lobby.

"Claire!" Squirrel said.
"Yeah?" She Replied.
"When are you uploading your next cover?" He asked.
"I don't know I'm still working on editing it!" She said.
"You sing?" Bryce asked.
"Yeah! I sing covers to songs!! I want to do a duo but I don't have anyone to do it with" she said.
"Do you upload them on YouTube?" Kyle asked.
"Yeah! It's Claire Patton. The same as my twitch" she replied.
"I'm subscribing!!" I immediately said as I went to look up her channel.
"Damn you are simping for Claire already??" I heard Rocky say.
"No!! She is just a really good singer!" I said in defense.

Everyone laughed as I subscribed to her channel. We started the next game and continued to play..