Chapter Three: Angel

Börja om från början

I am now very much regretting not learning Korean from my grandfather. Who knew I would need it.

"And you are?" I ask while looking up at the last unknown male in the room.

"I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. Nice to finally meet you," he says while holding his hand out. I can see the anticipation in his eyes as he does.

I start to wonder why as I take his hand and that's when I feel it again. That pulse, the tingles where our skin touches. I look into his pretty eyes and I feel like I need to comfort and help this man. It's a different feeling than with Yoongi. With Yoongi I felt strong and supported. But with Namjoon I just feel an overwhelming need to make his life easier. His knees buckle and he kneels to the ground when I see his eyes starting to tear up.

"I am so happy we found you. Where were you all my life." he chokes out, while the tears in his eyes overflow. I kneel in front of him cupping his cheeks and quickly wiping them away before they can fall.

"I am sorry, baby I could not find you till now, but know that now that I have, I'm never leaving you again. So please no more tears, okay?" I cooed at him, kissing his cheek. Yoongi looks shocked at Namjoons tears.

Does he not cry often or something? It makes me wonder why he is so relieved to have found me.

I try to lift him up but he is a big man. So when my arms are not strong enough I lift him with my powers and put him on the couch. When I sit down he immediately hugs my side, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Wow, how did you do that?" Yoongi asks astonished, while he sits down on my other side.

"It's my soul power. I can move things with my mind. It's very helpful when I can't really lift much. And getting things from the top shelf. Being short is cute and all but it has its difficulties." I say while stroking Namjoon's hair and holding Yoongi's hand.

The warmth and the tingles that I feel right now are almost too much for me. Luckily my headache has gone down after I took my medicine.

I am so happy I found them. 5 more to go and I am complete. I would have never thought this morning that I would meet them today. Oh god, I look like a mess. I'm just happy I showered before going to bed yesterday.

Yoongi was deep in thought it seems while he was tracing circles on my hand.

"Skylar-ssi?" Namjoon asks, sitting back up a little to look at my face.

"Yeah." - me

"Do you know who our last soulmate is?" - Namjoon

"That depends. How many have you two found so far?" - me

"We have found all except you and one more. The seven of us are in a group together." Yoongi answers me. I look with astonishment between Namjoon and Yoongi's faces.

"You mean to tell me that they are here? In the hotel?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, they are in the other rooms," Namjoon informs me.

How is this possible? This morning I only had one soulmate and I have not been able to really be with her for the last 5 years. And now I have found and bonded with two soulmates with the rest of them just a few doors away from me.

"Tell me you're not joking. They are here?" I ask, almost yelling.

"Yes." - Yoongi

"And I can meet them?" - me

"Yes, if you want to, of course." - Namjoon

"Of course, I want to!" I jump up and start running to my bedroom.