Miles walked in the kitchen, unbuttoning his shirt. Holy shit, this man was fine. His intense glare snapped to Matteo but he immediately fixed it with a cold and blank face. "I didn't know we had guest" he played it cool dropping his hands to his side and putting them in his pockets.

"You didn't ask if we had guest" i quickly snapped back. This is the first time this week that I had talked to him. He hasn't made the effort to talk to me.

He brushed my comment off and continued to act causal. Miles rolled up his sleeves a bit and matteo opened his mouth "dude that tattoo is sick" matteo pointed to the one peeking out of his chest, the silver chain rested on top of it. It said something in a different language, one that I didn't know. "Thanks" Miles replied.

"That's French right?" Matteo asked yet another question and miles nodded "yeah my father is from France and my mother is from Spain" he cleared the air. I had no idea about his father, I've never even heard him mention him. I knew he was Hispanic since I've overheard him speaking the language.

They continued to talk as I sat there listening. There conversation was random. I'm guessing talking to a at another man calmed him down.

"Is matteo spending the night" miles questioned, I look towards matteo "do you have training tomorrow" matteo answered with a no "if you want you can stay" I offered with a smile. "Sure, I'll do anything to get away from Sergio and Giana fighting" Matteo laughed

"Fighting" I repeated "what do you mean fighting" I asked eagerly, Giana and Sergio fought a lot I knew that, but some times Sergio gets out of hand and gets physical .

"Relax Simon, he's not hitting her again, their just having a disagreement on the way he's been acting that's all" Matteo responded with. I sighed worriedly, I know how Sergio is, he's done unexplainable things.

"He hits her"miles asked making Matteo and I snapped our hands in his direction. "That's none of your business" i said vaguely.

"And you told me that he's the worst, you seem to be like the one with an attitude" matteo laughed. My head shot in his direction "excuse me?" I paused "wanna repeat that again" Matteo quickly shut his mouth and looked at the floor. " I have work to do, you too have fun" Miles suddenly announced. I rolled my eyes and Miles walked out.

Later that night matteo and I where sleeping on the couches. I swear I sleep more on this couch then my own room. I couldn't sleep, I sat up and grabbed my phone.

The time read 2:46 I groaned upon seeing the time, I stood up making sure not to wake up Matteo. He looked so peaceful. Walking into the kitchen to grab a snack, i found camomile tea and a breakfast bar. "Simon" Miles whispered softly and I turned around, " you scared the shit out of me" I whispered shouted.

I swear I almost peed my pants, not even joking. "Sorry, why are you up" he asked "couldn't sleep I guess" I replied with a shrugged soon realizing it's dark and he probably couldn't even see me.

"You seem to have trouble sleeping a lot" he remarked and I rolled my eyes.

Maybe I do have a problem with rolling my eyes. " there's just a lot on my mind" i said truthfully . There was a momentary silence, before I spoke up.

"Miles, I'm sorry" I looked up to meet his gaze and his face black and void as always. Maybe this was a mad idea. He didn't even answer me and I was trying to apologize. I scoffed out loud "here we go again" he smartly committed and I looked at him with a confused look. "What are you talking about" I snapped

"You apologize and then you start an argument" he took a step closer towards me as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't start them, you do" i muttered.