She has never eaten pork and seen pigs running. Naturally, she would not naively think that it was the sound of rain. It was obvious that someone shot their car!

Someone on the black off-road vehicle leaned forward and took aim, trying to stop the group of people who drove away.

"It's really annoying." Liu Jun gestured to Xu Zaiyuan while holding the steering wheel, "Open the drawer and give me a hand!"

Xu Zaiyuan immediately followed his instructions, and saw the guns in the drawers gleaming coldly, glowing with an ice-like sheen.

As soon as Liu Jun took the gun, he proficiently fought back, not to be outdone to deter the black off-road vehicle!

The remote snowy roads are smooth, which is actually not suitable for fast driving. Chu Qian Liming felt the body sway, and said in a panic: "Aren't we going to overturn the car?"

"It's hard to say, it's already slippery." Liu Jun not only had to drive on the icy road, but also had to avoid the bullet rain behind the car, which was obviously more difficult.

The wheel of the car rolled through the remnant snow at high speed, but still could not get rid of the black ghost.

Two cars drove one after the other to the edge of the cliff, surrounded by tall trees, and gloomy shadows fell.

Tan Mu Xing looked at the giant snow-covered trees on both sides of the road. He suddenly lowered the car window, stretched out his hand to the person in the front seat, and whispered, "Thank you, please."

Xu Zaiyuan handed out a gun subconsciously. He didn't react until he finished taking it. The person behind him was not Liu Jun.

Liu Jun was driving intently. He could not turn his head to stop him, and said hurriedly: "Oh, that's a real gun..."

Tan Muxing had already reached out to shoot. He turned around and shot a few shots neatly, but not towards the black off-road vehicle, but the branches that were about to be linked together.

The next moment, the snow on the tree fell, showing a tendency of collapse, and it fell directly on the black car behind, blocking the sight of the driver!

The driver of the black car hurriedly turned his head, trying to find the target direction, but due to the slippery ground, the driving trajectory was distorted and finally turned over on the side of the slope!

The black off-road vehicle slid downhill, and the people in the vehicle hurriedly abandoned the vehicle to help themselves.

Liu Jun took the opportunity to turn abruptly, then left the shortcut, speeding up the accelerator with one kick, and successfully ditched the pursuit.

Through the rearview mirror, Liu Jun found that the black driver was in a hurry and admired: "Yes, he can shoot a gun. Although he didn't hit the car, he also hit and hit by mistake!"

Liu Jun only talked about Evening Star who wanted to take a taxi but shot the tree, and by chance he helped them out of trouble. After all, mobile shooting is quite difficult, and it is basically difficult for ordinary people to do it.

Meiru Z looked surprised: "I have discovered from the past that you seem to have the attributes of a bodyguard."

Talking about the last time Twilight Star hammered the brawny in the raging bear state, he left a deep impression on Meiru Z.

Chu Qianli's eyes lit up, and he exclaimed, "The stars can learn by themselves without a teacher!"

Tan Muxing has honestly put the gun back to its original position, facing the admiring eyes of a car of people, he whispered: "That's not..."