Chu Qianli suddenly realized that this was the same as listening to the wind and drizzle building. Xu Zaiyuan felt that the Five Ghost Array was not good, and advised her to stay outside instead of going in casually. The only difference was that Liu Jun was persuaded to stop.

Chu Qianli was surprised and said: "This is your fault. You take off your Dao robe, how can you still believe that he is too sullen?"

Liu Jun was quite ashamed: "Actually, I am not afraid of Yin Qi, but Zai Yuan has always been a Baigua Bailing. I am worried that not doing what he said will cause him trouble..."

Xu Zaiyuan is an exhaustive strategy, Liu Jun's level is not so high, so naturally he often adopts the other party's opinions. This is probably a natural respect for the boss, just like Qiu Qingkong trusts Chu Qianli's hexagrams unconditionally, or even believes the results of his divination.

Chu Qianli remembered the practice of going all-in to Xu Zaiyuan in the special trials, and woke up: "I can tell, he lacks my brother's kind of people who dislike metaphysics, and he is always surrounded by people who believe in hexagrams. , Sometimes things go bad."

If she is always held by devout believers, I am afraid one day she will fall.

"He is indeed a hundred hexagrams and hundred spirits, but in the final analysis, if he is a person, he will have weaknesses." Chu Qianli feared that there would be a corridor pattern in the cave. She simply counted the hexagrams at the entrance of the cave in advance, and then let out a long sigh of relief. "There seems to be no mechanism in the cave, and he is not injured, but he is trapped by something."

Chu Qianli was originally afraid that the cave would also have arrows, but fortunately, without these lethal weapons, it was simply because of the strange geomantic omen of the cave.

Judging from the hexagram image, Xu Zaiyuan is safe, but he is spinning around in place, which is confusing.

Talking about Twilight Star: "Let's go in first and find someone."

Liu Jun immediately organized the team to search for Xu Zaiyuan in the cave according to the Chu Qianli hexagram.

Inside the cave, Xu looked at the unchanged stone wall in Yuan, and finally confirmed that he had encountered a ghost hitting the wall. He used too many spells in front of the formation, and finally solved the puzzle with the mahogany sword, but he was confused and visually misled on the way back.

This is an exquisite technique, finishing the arrangement on the inconspicuous mountain wall, it will not be effective for ordinary people, and it is specially designed to trap people who are proficient in metaphysics. Ordinary people will directly ignore the hidden information on the mountain wall, but those who are proficient in metaphysics cannot ignore it, and may subconsciously accept the suggestion.

Xu Zaiyuan was more sensitive than others to obtain information from the outside world. In addition, he had a lot of physical strength just before the battle.

The people who came in initially thought they were on the right path, but they were in fact confused by the agency and kept moving around in place. The builders are really cunning and sophisticated, guessing that people will relax their vigilance when they leave, so they set up another mechanism after the formation.

People who don't understand metaphysics can't break through the previous formation, and those who understand metaphysics are trapped by ghosts hitting the wall after breaking through the formation.

Xu Zaiyuan stopped, he looked at the equipment in his hand, and now the machine was silent and there was no voice from Liu Jun.

Liu Jun has been trained and it is impossible not to respond. Then there is only one possibility left, has he really contacted the other party?