Chu Qianli: "This has a time limit, the accuracy can be higher, and it can also be combined with the astronomical disk."

Public divination cannot be one-to-one, and the accuracy will be affected. To describe a class of people in general, certain conditions are required.

"Astronomical disk?"

"Yes, planetary motion is like the weather in the universe. Different astronomical cycles focus on different aspects. For example, Jupiter and Uranus have phases. During this period, the focus is on human scientific and technological progress. It may be digital currency, anti-aging drugs, and aviation in the news. Aerospace, etc."

Chu Qianli smiled and said: "Many people think that the astronomical phenomena have nothing to do with them, but their lives have long been surrounded by these things."

Qiu Qingkong thoughtfully: "Is there still such a thing?"

Chu Qianli nodded and added: "Many major events in history can correspond to astronomical phenomena, and sometimes they will blow up astrologers. This is like a closed system in early astrology. Everyone thinks that'seven' is a perfect number. The ancient horoscopes used seven planets for divination, but Uranus was discovered, the rigorous system was broken, astrology was almost killed, and the age of science is coming."

Tan Muxing looked up while searching for clothing making books, and whispered: "Why are you gloating as an astrologer about this?"

When Chu Qianli talked about "Astrology was almost blown to death", there was an inexplicable sense of joy.

Chu Qianli proudly raised his chin: "Because astrology does not die, only people with rigid thinking will die. Uranus is originally the planet representing change. Its appearance is to question authority, transcend established procedures, and rule all kinds of things. Pedant!"

"There is nothing to be sad about astrologers losing their prestige. The stars don't care if they are believed. Only those who rely on the stars for power and status are in a hurry." Chu Qianli's mouth curled slightly and said coldly, "You don't need to look at the problem with a developmental eye. It's not normal for them to be killed."

"..." Tan Muxing suddenly felt that it was not for no reason that she had fought with other fortunetellers before.

Qiu Qingkong: "Then we will finalize this theme? We are going to use the astronomical disk next month."

Chu Qianli: "Yes, if the video expires next month before it is released, I feel that if you choose other topics, you will still be slow to post it after shooting."

Chu Qianli had a hunch, she chose another theme, and Qiu Qingkong's enthusiasm faded after the filming, and maybe the editing would start to grind. Whoever makes the other party be a three-minute hot person.

Qiu Qingkong was shocked: "...it turns out that choosing this one will cure my procrastination."

Just now Qiu Qingkong went to a classmate to borrow the machine, and the three planned to take the time to take pictures after school the next day.

Qiu Qingkong posted some sample videos of a certain station in the group. She caught a glimpse of Chu Qianli's avatar again and said, "Teacher, how about you use a WeChat avatar."

At that time, Yu Xin helped Chu Qianli set up a bank card, but he didn't set a WeChat profile picture for his daughter. It is still the initial gray profile picture.

Qiu Qingkong felt that Chu Qianli was too lazy and had no intention of replacing it so far.

"But I don't know what to use?"