After the delivery leader looked down at the message, he replied earnestly: "Huntian Zodiac."

He Shichen: "?"

He Shichen, as a master of study, has a good history of learning, knowing that the armillary sphere is an ancient astronomical observation instrument, but it fits the category of Chu Qianli's mischief.

He Shichen thought about the rigorous delivery process. He frowned and asked, "Isn't this a cultural relic?"

The leader laughed: "Hahaha, you can really laugh, of course it can't be a cultural relic."

He Shichen let out a sigh of relief.

The leader continued: "We used gold to reproduce the historical relics one by one. The ancient zodiac signs are all copper-plated. This piece is made of real gold. Of course it's different!"

He Shichen felt uncomfortable suddenly, and tentatively said: "...gold?"

The leader nodded: "Yes, it's all made of gold, so we dare not deliver it casually."

Even if it is an armillary sphere, the essence is still gold.

He Shichen: "???"

"Where did she get so much money to buy this!?" He Shichen uttered in disbelief, then lowered his voice again, and woke up in disintegration, "Wait, it seems that I gave it..."

He Shichen has been learning practical operations from He Yuanyang, and has accumulated a lot of savings over time. Even Yu Xin and He Zhenghe don't know the specific numbers.

He is serious and rigid, extremely contemptuous of the rich second generation who spends money on sports cars. He believes that his own strength surpasses all external forms, and of course he is not a big spender. In a sense, his character is close to the rich generation from scratch, rather than relying on the rich second generation of the family.

He Shichen didn't think too much when he gave the money. He was not the one who spent the money. He guessed that Chu Qianli would squander it, but he didn't expect her to buy this.

People who buy luxury sports cars can still drive out to show off their wealth. She puts the golden armillary sphere in the courtyard to attract thieves!

After a while, Chu Qianli went home happily. She bounced to go upstairs, but was stopped by He Shichen.

In the living room, He Shichen waved to her and said blankly: "Come here, let's talk."

"What are you talking about?" Chu Qianli jumped off the stairs, and she went over curiously.

He Shichen stretched his finger to the golden armillary sphere outside the window, and said coldly: "Please explain this."

"Ah, I almost forgot. He just called and said it was delivered!" Chu Qianli jumped out happily. She couldn't wait to open the French window, wanting to run into the yard to observe the armillary sphere.

"This is not the point at all!" He Shichen got up angrily, followed her into the courtyard, and said angrily, "Why would you buy this kind of thing!?"

He Shichen doesn't want to be a person who is full of joy and anger, but her outrageousness frequently refreshes his perception. He neither knows why she wants to buy it, nor why it can be bought online, and he deeply feels that the popularity of online shopping will harm contemporary children.

Chu Qianli said pitifully, "Because it's a zodiac sign?"

He Shichen: "So what? Why can't you buy copper-plated gold, you have to buy gold?"