Qiu Qingkong: "No! We should prove that she is nonsense. It is right to make a video to prove that she is useless!"

"It's useless, she would say that the video has been edited, and there is still a team operating." Chu Qianli waved his hand, "We are still across the Internet, we can't compare face to face, this matter will never end."

Yahun said that the "Magic Girl Squad" is a large team, and there are many beginner fortune-tellers who come to visit, and the recorded video will be questioned and edited. It is definitely not the same person for continuous divination on the same day.

Qiu Qingkong thought for a moment, and suggested: "Then we will start the live broadcast, it is impossible to fake it!"

"live streaming?"

"That's right, we have a live broadcast for one day and continuous divination. On weekends, the teacher will do divination when he has work, and when he has no work, he will do other things without turning off the camera."

"It can be..." Chu Qianli hesitated, "but I will be scolded by the money printing machine for divination all day long."

Yu Xin has now been discharged from the hospital and is in good health. He Shichen didn't worry about his mother's health, and started to manage Chu Qianli again on weekends. Now he is very hard-hearted after giving money to talk, and he often educates Chu Qianli, who has nothing to do with him.

"Where to go to my house?" Qiu Qingkong said with a headache, "No, my dad is at home on weekends, and he is also terribly annoying."

Tan Muxing paused for a few seconds when he heard the words. He saw his companions in distress, and finally weakened, "...otherwise, go to my house?"

Tan Muxing felt that his family wouldn't care about everything, so there should be no problem.

Chu Qianli caught what she wanted to hear, she immediately patted the same table and exclaimed: "Okay! You finally understand the hint, just waiting for this sentence!"

Tan Muxing: "..." She always felt that she was faintly controlled under her hint.

On the weekend, Chu Qianli said hello to his family, then set off with homework and divination tools, and went to the address in the group of Twilight Stars.

On the side of the street, Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong successfully met. They looked around the remote environment, and suddenly they were a little confused.

The He family lives in the east villa area, and Qiu Qingkong's family is in a high-end community next to the CBD, but not in the north of the city anyway.

Chu Qianli originally lived in the village. She was completely Lu Chi, and said in a daze, "Where is this? You are from the city, why don't you come and have a look?"

"Good fellow, I have never been here." Qiu Qingkong stared at the map navigation, "The location is indeed here."

"Where does the same table family live?" Chu Qianli looked around blankly, but didn't see the community at all.

"I don't know. I didn't know him well before, so I knew the company name of his family..." Qiu Qingkong put his mobile phone to his ear, "let's call directly."

The phone was connected soon, and Tan Muxing said that he had arrived.

On the side of the street, Talking Evening Star got out of the extension car, he waved to the two embarrassedly, and he really waited here for a long time.

The car is equipped with a full-time driver. Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong got in the car and asked, "Do you still want to take a car?"

Tan Muxing whispered: "Well, I have to take a car for a while."