Chu Qianli stared at the astrolabe and said, "Because it is a natal chart analysis, I will not just talk about the types of boys I admire. I will also talk about other aspects. The Sagittarius and Sannomiya in the horoscope are very powerful, indicating that the teacher may You will become experts in transferring knowledge, but we met in school, and you might think it's nonsense..."

If Chu Qianli and Teacher Liu don't know each other, this information is valuable, but unfortunately they are teachers and students.

Teacher Liu: "It's okay, just talk, I just listen."

"And Mars is in the fifth house. You still like to be with children. Others may be teachers to make money, but you recognize the job in your heart, speak your own ideas, and then gain recognition from others, which makes you happy. At the same time, you are passionate about knowledge." Chu Qianli admired, "The teacher really wants to be a good teacher!"

Everyone can lie, but the astrolabe will not lie. When Chu Qianli saw someone else's astrolabe, it was like knowing someone again.

For example, Teacher Liu may be pretending to be friendly to the students, but the astrolabe data shows this way, it means that she is one inside and outside.

Teacher Liu reluctantly admitted: "Although the current work is very tiring, it is indeed..."

Chu Qianli continued to analyze the horoscope: "Teacher descended in Capricorn. You still want to have a stable marriage, and hope that your marriage partner is steadfast and responsible. Therefore, you are very cautious when choosing a partner and always consider your own future."

Teacher Liu hurriedly waved his hand: "Actually, there is no desire for marriage. It doesn't matter whether we get married or not..."

Chu Qianli sighed and said, "But the astrolabe says that family is your place of sustenance. You actually care about your home, and your parents have a good relationship. If you don't want it, you should be afraid that you can't meet like mom and dad. The right person."

Teacher Liu rubbed her temples. She felt her heart pierced in an instant and collapsed and said, "Why do you say everything about this thing?" Is there any secret to this! ?

"Then can you see when I will get married?" Teacher Liu rubbed her messy hair. Now she can't lie to Chu Qianli at all, and simply abandons herself, "Is this person suitable?"

Chu Qianli: "From the perspective of promotion, the teacher will have a very strong marriage for the next year and the next year, and maybe he will enter the marriage."

"Last time we used poker for divination, you can see short fortune, but the astrolabe also said that you may have met Zhengyuan recently." Chu Qianli paused for a moment, and then explained, "But Zhengyuan is not alone. It is a type of human characteristic. You have to describe that person to me so that I can distinguish it for you."

Zhengyuan is a numerology term that refers to a person's congenital suitable marriage partner in one's destiny. There will not be only one positive fate, but they have commonalities. Some people happen to always meet right fate, and some people can't meet right fate anyway.

Teacher Liu said in a daze, "But I don't even remember him anymore."

Chu Qianli: "Then give me his astrolabe."

Teacher Liu: "I don't have his astrolabe."

Chu Qianli: "Then just ask."

Teacher Liu: "?"

"I think it's better..." Teacher Liu raised his forehead with a headache, "This will make me socially dead."

Seeing the other party's retreat, Chu Qianli jumped up and eagerly persuaded: "Teacher, don't give up. Anyway, the money has been spent. How can you not even know the result? There is still a noise with money!"