Talking about Twilight Star: "...and can the divination leave halfway?"

After Qiu Qingkong dropped the astrological dice without giving a result, he jumped back to class in a hurry, always feeling that something was wrong.

Chu Qianli said softly: "Of course not for normal divination, but aren't we cheating?"

Talking about Twilight Star: "..."

Chu Qianli kindly reminded: "If you encounter a fortuneteller like her in the future, you can rest assured and boldly determine that it is a scam."

Fortunetellers usually interpret the dice or tarot on the spot, otherwise there is a high probability that they are half a bottle of water or a liar.

Qiu Qingkong is a negative example, and can run back halfway to ask for help.

Qiu Qingkong didn't care about the two people's ridicule. She showed Chu Qianli the astrological dice in her hand and described it vividly: "Teacher, her mobile phone can't be found. This is the result of the cast. How should we interpret it?"

Chu Qianli scanned the contents of the astrological dice and found that it was Pluto, Cancer, and the third house.

Chu Qianli asked, "How did you ask the stars before you cast?"

Qiu Qingkong was confused: "Ask the stars?"

Chu Qianli patiently explained: "Astrology is to communicate with the stars. It can be said that it is the art of language. The way of asking questions is very important. The stars will never lie to you, but you may not communicate smoothly, and the phenomenon of talking with ducks may appear."

"You said someone can't find their mobile phone. The question can be'Where is the mobile phone right now?' or'Is the mobile phone lost?' The focus of the star's answer will be different." Chu Qianli continued, "Take an example. , People often ask "Does he love me?" This is the question that Xingxing is not easy to answer. Everyone has a subjective understanding of whether to love or not."

"If you change the question to'what does he think of me', the stars can describe the situation more objectively. This is the importance of the questioning method."

After Qiu Qingkong had absorbed the new knowledge, she thoughtfully said: "Then our question just now should be'Is the mobile phone unable to be retrieved?"

Chu Qianli followed the temptation: "What was your first reaction after watching the dice?"

Qiu Qingkong immediately took out the book, she began to frantically flip through the basics, and whispered, "I can't find it, then, the meaning of Pluto is very fierce..."

Tan Mu Xing looked at the astrology dictionary, his brows twitched slightly, weak and weak: "Just learn now and sell now?" The pre-test surprise surprises weren't that tight?

"But there are still two dice that I haven't interpreted yet." Chu Qianli pointed at the remaining dice with a pen, "Although focusing on the key point of interpretation is a method, in many cases it is necessary to take a holistic view and connect other pieces of information. "

After Qiu Qingkong turned through the explanations of Cancer and the third house, she scratched her head in distress and collapsed and said, "But I can't connect!"

Qiu Qingkong finished reading the words of Pluto, Cancer and the third house, but he couldn't weave them together. It was similar to a word metropolis, but there was no way to make a sentence.

Chu Qianli faced the apprentice with a bad head, and encouraged: "Ah, but as a first divination, it's good to feel a little bit. At least you can read Pluto."