As the only son, He Shichen has always been tenacious and never surrendered. He has been eager to become the best heir of the He family since he was born. However, he has recently suffered the impact of the collapse of the world. He is not a child of the He family at all!

His biological parents were poor, shallow, and vicious. They exchanged babies back then, deliberately concealing the truth, and finally revealed the truth when they were seriously ill. They also wanted to blackmail the wealthy He family because of the inability to pay high medical expenses.

He Shichen also gloomily rejoiced that his stupid biological father died in the hospital, and the other party did not enjoy any money, let alone survived as a stain on him. His past pride was shattered. He received high-quality elite education from an early age, and his classmates all valued his family and family, but he was the child of such a despicable person.

He has been suffering from insomnia all night and all night, and occasionally has to be driven to disgust by drastic changes.

However, he couldn't be defeated yet, the return of Chu Qianli was the beginning of the challenge. Even if Yu Xin said that he and Chu Qianli are very important, but the biological children are always closer.

She may be carrying anger and hatred, and can't wait to take everything back; perhaps growing up in a poor country, she has a cowardly character, limited ability, and at a loss what to do in the vanity of the rich.

No matter what kind of situation arises, He Shichen must grasp the advantages and strive to remain invincible.

Even if he is a despicable vested interest, he is also an heir trained by the He family, and he can't willingly give everything away.

The servants in the room were suddenly noisy and busy, and He Shichen knew that He Zhenghe had brought the people back. He set aside the old book casually, got up and adjusted his cuffs reservedly, preparing for the upcoming tough battle.

Outside the courtyard, the driver respectfully opened the door for the two inside the car and stood quietly aside, waiting for them to get off the car slowly. The middle-aged man was well-dressed and had extraordinary tolerance, but the teenagers who followed him wore plain and rather monotonous clothes. The styles of the two were completely different.

After the gray boy landed, the driver took a closer look, and he realized that it was a girl in front of him. Her hair was trimmed too short, and she looked like a boy from a distance. In fact, her facial features were beautiful, her lips were red, and her teeth were white.

He Zhenghe noticed the driver's stunnedness. He turned around and looked at Chu Qianli, roughly guessing the reason, and said helplessly: "Qianli, don't you really buy some clothes for you? Is it too late to turn back now?"

He Zhenghe originally wanted to take his daughter shopping on the way and buy her some brand-new daily necessities, but the other party rejected him.

Sure enough, Chu Qianli remained determined, shook his head and said, "It is not suitable to shop today."

He Zhenghe: "Who said that?"

Chu Qianli: "The stars said it."

He Zhenghe: "?"

He Zhenghe couldn't understand the little girl's whimsy, and curiously asked, "What else did the stars say?"

Chu Qianli said slowly: "Xingxing also said that if Dad doesn't spend money and feels uncomfortable, he can directly transfer the money and call me, so we will all be very happy."

She is not suitable for shopping today, but her fortune seems to be pretty good, and there may be accidental receipts.

He Zhenghe laughed blankly: "Dare you be here waiting for me!"