"Is it important to start a company with a name?"

Everyone swarmed up for a while, and they all began to inquire about the naming, and they asked Chu Qianli to help ponder them.

Everyone has no problems to solve. Seeing that Master Liu played well in shooting, he just wondered and guessed accurately, but the name is closely related to everyone, and it seems that anyone can use it.

A group of people rushed up, and the field was a little chaotic.

Chu Qianli was taken aback and shrank back to Qi Yan, feeling that the other party was not as tall as a wall.

Father Qi hurriedly maintained order, shouting: "Chengliang, you greet everyone first, and we will rest for a while when we arrive!"

"Let's sit down for a while. When I get older, I'm not good at it. Old man, I'll take a medicine when I arrive, and I'll be back soon."

Qi Chengliang is quarreling with Master Liu. The two sides are now pinching fiercely, and I don't know if they heard it.

Qi Yan embraced Mr. Qi and left with Chu Qianli.

The three of them walked to the small room behind the main meeting room, finally able to hide quietly, and let out a long sigh of relief after getting away from the noisy crowd.

Father Qi looked at Chu Qianli, then at Qi Yan, and sighed: "Yanyan, I know you don't like your second uncle. You have a tougher temper than your father, but you are all from the family."

Qi Chengliang found Master Liu, and Qi Yan found Chu Qianli, it was like a ring.

Qi Yan calmly said: "Grandpa, others treat me as family members, and I will definitely treat him as family members. Unfortunately, some people are born with no concept of family members."

Elder Qi was silent for a moment, and said helplessly: "Oh, let's go, it's prosperous and decayed, or it's going to be very peaceful, it's the law of the development of things, when I leave, you can toss as you like."

Qi Yan felt sour when he heard the words, but didn't know what to say.

Chu Qianli hurriedly said, "Bah, baah, grandpa Qi doesn't say such things during his birthday."

Old man Qi smiled and said: "I have lived enough in my life. I haven't seen anything. I have already seen it a long time ago. Children have children's ways of living. It is disgusting for me to rush to teach."

"Yanyan, you are a child with an idea. I know you hate a lot of what your second uncle says, but in my eyes you are the same as Dongqing and Xixi. No one in our family ever said that girls can't manage the company." The old man missed it, "Your grandmother used to be the eldest lady of the landlord's house. If you don't still go to the streets to make a revolution, otherwise we won't know each other."

"It's just that the family is always a family. You can quarrel and collapse, but you still stay on the sidelines. Don't do it too hard." Old man Qi solemnly said, "He is your dad's younger brother anyway."

Chu Qianlisi and Qi Yan thought of looking for a car to hit Qi Chengliang, she felt that Mr. Qi's advice was not unreasonable.

Qi Yan bowed his head and said: "I know."

Father Qi: "Also, after I leave, you have to take care of your third aunt and Xixi. You also know the situation of your third uncle. It's not Liyang's business for Chengliang to find the master this time, even if he wants to please him. I, but I also hope that Liyang will be better..."

Qi Yan always felt that these words were like confessing to the funeral, and her heart was as uncomfortable as a knife, and the urn sounded angrily to stop: "Grandpa."