Zoe's Birthday ~ Part Three

After being introduced to everyone, I sat in the corner of the room, with Charlotte. I was wearing Caleb's hat by this time, I loved it soo much.
It was an amazing day so far, and I was anticipating Mum's arrival. Caleb and Josh were getting along - finally. They were playing football with a rubber ball Chai had found. Chai, Louise, Dad, Marcus and Joe were all vlogging, ocassionally pointing the camera at me and Charlotte, our reaction being to squeal and put our hands over our face. Caspar walked over and sat down.

"So, do you know when Zoe will be here?" Caspar asked, handing me a Redbull - dad must've told him I liked it.

"I'm not sure, I'm kinda nervous though" I said, I had no clue why I was.

"Caleb is too, he's been asking Joe and Louise how to impress her" Caspar laughed

"Awh that's sweet" Charlotte giggled

"Anyone else coming?" I asked

"Connor and Tyler will be here soon" Caspar said

"Awesome!" Me and Charlotte chirped.

"Haha. Well I'm going with Joe to ask for some pizza, see ya!" Caspar hugged me and Charlotte, running of to Joe, jumping up and down.

"We. Just. Hugged. Caspar" Charlotte said

"He's basically my family" I said

"You're so lucky!" Gemma said

"Trust Caspar to get pizza" I laughed, sipping my drink.

I got up, wiping my now dusty hands on Charlotte's back.

"Gemma!" Charlotte laughed

I walked over to Dad, tapping his shoulder.

"Dad, when are you getting mum" I felt Charlotte walk up behind me.

"Oh shit! I gotta go!" Dad looked at his watch and hugged me, before running out the room.

I walked back over to 'my corner' and sat down, Charlotte joining me - along with Caleb and Josh. It was silent as we all stared literally into space. I wondered what they were thinking. Was Caleb really nervous? Did my friends even like eachother? I'd be screwed if they didn't. Today was going awesome, but mum wasn't even here yet. I decided to break the silence - in the shittest way possible.
It wasn't really silence anyway, just in the corner.

I screamed and my friends jumped, laughing hysterically.

"GEMMA YOU BITCH!" Joshua laughed

I laughed so hard as my friends got over my scream.

"You're such a cunt I swear!" Caleb laughed

I laughed and I heard the door open. Everyone's heads turned to the bright-haired, chirpy American we all knew as Tyler Oakley - followed my Connor Franta. Everyone rushed over to greet them and I ran over to them, pulling Gemma along.
Caleb and Josh followed behind, muttering things like "Who even are all these people?"

"Gemma! Oh my gosh it's you!" Tyler seemed glad to see me as he hugged me tight.

"I can't believe I'm hugging Tyler" I laughed, he let go of me and allowed Charlotte to do her fair share of fangirling.

I hugged Connor and we had a good 5 minute talk about Starbucks, cats and his videos.

"Hey, who's this?" Tyler said, looking at Caleb

"That's my boyfriend" I laughed nervously

"Ooh Gemma" Tyler smirked, making us laugh.

"Hey Tyler, hey Connor" Caleb smiled.

"Hey, I bet you haven't heard of us" Connor laughed

"Nope, but nice to meet you" Caleb laughed

"Joshua, you gonna say hey or nah?" Charlotte turned to Joshua, who was most likely tweeting how much of fangirls me and Charlotte are.

"Oh hi" Joshua laughed

"Gemma I was assuming you'd be the phone addicted one" Tyler laughed, all of mum and dad's vlogs had me on my phone.

"You just wait. She's nuts with that thing" Caleb said

"EVERYONE SHH" Joe said - Mum was surely outside.

We all stood in silence. Then quickly moved to a hiding spot. Tyler and Connor hid in a separate room so they could double surprise her.

Slowly and gently, the door opened.

{ New Instagram is scummy.girll 💘🐝 }

• Love you almost 5K😏❤️ •