"When Fang was in the midst of business, he bought this unique small building. He never thought that his wife Zhang died in the elevator. Soon after, a certain business also plummeted. The reputation of the villa area was getting worse and worse, and we were called again. The Monderson Group bought it." Chu Qian thought about it slightly and said with emotion, "Looking at it this way, it really looks like a curse here."

The feng shui in the villa area is weird, and even the previous masters have the same points. The first two masters have been fulfilled, and now only the current one has yet to be determined.

Huang Xian listened to her eloquently. He narrowed his eyes and said, "Little girl, not long after we came in, you can see everything clearly. I don't know whether I should envy you or pity you."

The crowd had limited information before entering the secret room, and they could not connect the experiences of the previous masters. However, the secret room provided more hexagrams, and the group of people arrived at the hexagram almost at the same time.

Chu Qianli's ability to break through the formation with her hands, and speak out to break the truth, means that her skill level is not bad, even reaching the point where she can perceive without a hexagram!

This ability is amazing, but based on her fate, Huang Xian is not too jealous.

Xu Zaiyuan and Liu Jun began to do things in the house, while Qiao performed a purification ceremony on the other side, hoping that the little ghosts who had been trapped here for a long time could rest in peace.

"Are they going to stay here?" Meiru Z watched the people doing the work and said again, "Then let's go up first."

Taoist priests and wizards want to save the dead, and it's okay for others to stay.

A group of people returned from the secret room. Shi Zhuoqu and others were standing outside the passage. They just didn't dare to go down, and now they hurriedly asked: "How is the situation?"

Huang Jue has been relieved of his horse state, he waved his hand casually, and his voice became wild again: "Everything..."

Chu Qianli immediately interrupted, and said solemnly: "President Shi, the following situation is not good, I am afraid that you will buy a house that will hinder you."

Shi Zhuoqu was startled: "Here is..."

Chu Qianli was really serious: "I suggest you give one billion to everyone here, and we will help you to smooth the matter completely, in case there are too many dreams at night!"

Shi Zhuoqu: "?" Always find this remark inexplicable?

When A heard her proposal, he actually agreed with him and smiled: "It's a good idea."

Shi Zhuoqu glanced at A, then he stopped saying: "You..."

Shi Zhuoqu thought that A and A were participating in the screening, and it was hard to tell his true identity, so he had to quietly swallow the words back into his stomach to avoid being caught again in collusion with the candidates for shady.

But the slight expressions of the two did not escape Chu Qianli's eyes.

Chu Qianli's eyes turned slightly, her gaze moved back and forth between Shi Zhuqu and A's face, as if she felt something special.

After Shi Zhuoqu left, A smiled and said, "What's the matter?"

Chu Qianli raised his eyebrows, implying that there was someone behind him.

Shi Zhuoqu seems to know A.

A is not annoyed by being said to be broken, and calmly said: "That's not just me. The baby stone mine is a huge benefit. Although the people who come here are all warlocks, the forces behind everyone are not simple."