Everyone just walked into the house, and before they checked their surroundings, they felt the demon wind rushing toward them.

"Five-star Zhencai, illuminate Xuanming..." Xu immediately drew out the peach wood sword in Yuan, only to see an exquisitely crafted wooden long sword, with red light flashing on the hilt and flowing waves.

He muttered a word in his mouth, and quickly finished the spell: "Five-day devil, dead and extinct. Wherever he is, all gods are welcome. Anxious like a law!"①

As soon as the spell was answered, the wind weakened.

Huang Xian Leng Chi: "There are two tricks, but unfortunately the formation hasn't been broken, the curse of ghosts is not very effective."

Huang Xian took out the paper money in his pocket, and threw it out in a decent way. At first, the paper money was distributed in order, but when the demon wind re-emerged, it instantly blew everything up, like a goddess scattered flowers!

"Little devil is difficult." Huang Xian said irritably, "I have been trapped here for a long time, and I don't understand the rules outside."

There are no more than a few ways to send ghosts away. Some are to send away with some paper money, some are to send away the evil spirits forcefully, and some are ghosts who will make their own demands and will leave in good faith as long as they are completed.

However, the modified five ghosts fortune formation method to gather Yin, plus the use of infant resentful spirits, the will of itself is not mature enough, naturally it is not easy to drive away. Some people raise little ghosts because they are fancy little ghosts who are not so sophisticated and good at commanding. Besides, they are not contaminated with too many mortal karma, so it is not easy to disperse them.

Xu danced his sword in the Yuan, sent a horse to scatter paper, and Joe performed a purification ceremony on the spot, but the demon wind in the house did not completely dissipate.

Chu Qianli watched his companions show their magical powers, and said, "We seem to be watching special effects movies without special effects."

The atheist trio couldn't see any visions. They only felt that the wind inside the house was a bit strong, and besides that they didn't even see a ghost.

In the eyes of theists, their exorcism may be easy and masterful, but in the world of Chu Qianli and others, it seems strange and unclear.

The space in the house is not large. In the center is the five-ghost altar. On the right is a museum shelf where various types of strange stones and utensils are placed. On the left side is the incomprehensible calligraphy and painting characters. There are also ghost-like patterns on the ground.

This is the most important place in the Tingfeng Drizzle Building. As long as the layout here is changed, the Feng Shui in the building will change. The ups and downs of the mountains and the architectural layout of the outside villa area are all to increase the efficiency of this place.

"That's why I said I didn't like rituals. I hope that I can get better. I don't care if I hurt others. I am most afraid of taking risks for my own selfishness." Chu Qianli walked to the museum shelf. She carefully observed and wanted to move the animal pieces. Put it in position, "Just look at it and get upset, break his formation."

Chu Qianli never engages in rituals, as long as he does not rely on the idea of ​​rituals, there will never be the possibility of making mistakes.

The sorcerer who built this place is different. In order to seek greater benefits, he will not hesitate to use infant spirit blood sacrifices, which is completely contrary to the ideals of most practitioners.