Mei Ru Z: "That's probably because the way of talking is different. Anyway, talking to me is the most useful money. If you are interested, we will sign up later, and then we can talk to each other in detail."

Chu Qianli and the others made an appointment with Meiru Z. They plan to go there first to check the details before deciding whether to sign up.

The three said goodbye at the entrance of the teahouse, Meiru Z drove away to the parking lot, leaving only Chu Qianli and talk about evening star.

Tan Muxing still remembers what the Daoist Chief said that day. He looked at Chu Qianli and said: "At the time, Daoist Xu Gan said that there will be a hard-to-reach meeting in a century."

Dao Xu knew that he couldn't solve Chu Qianli's problem, so he suggested that they could go and see it by then, maybe it would be good fortune. Thinking about it now, time is almost the same.

"It's correct to think about it this way. It's not Huashan's theory of swords. If there is a boarding meeting, someone must organize it." Chu Qianli said, "To gather so many people together, it will inevitably be laborious and costly. I don't know what to do."

"Are we going?"

Chu Qianli sighed.

Tan Muxing saw her downcast, and said with concern: "What's the matter?"

"I haven't met so many colleagues in a long time, and there will be a lot of troubles at that time, and all the demons and ghosts will come out!" Chu Qianli scratched his head in anguish and muttered, "Should I be besieged by them again?"

Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes, not to mention that the peers have always been indifferent.

Tan Mu Xing couldn't laugh or cry: "No, I think you can get along with Ru Z sister."

Chu Qianli grumbled: "Xingxing, then someone will scold me, will you stand on my side and ask for an explanation for me..."

Talking about Mu Xing's doubts about her problem, he subconsciously replied: "Of course, I am sure..." On your side.

Chu Qianli's eyes lit up, and he continued expectantly: "Surely help me beat them up?"

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

Tan Muxing hurriedly said: "...Wait, according to common sense, shouldn't it be for you to ask for an explanation?" Why did you start suddenly?

Chu Qianli waved his hand disdainfully: "Oh, you will know then, you can't tell them clearly, some people just obey after a fight!"

Tan Muxing seems to understand why she was besieged before: "..."

Chu Qianli jumped around him, and she eagerly asked: "Will you help me, will you help me?"

Tan Muxing couldn't promise to violently beat all those who oppose her. He thought for a moment, and said calmly: "I will help you."

Chu Qianli was overjoyed in appearance, and immediately relied on him, and immediately wanted to akimbo.

Talking about Muxing as a pacifist, he gently suggested: "If someone scolds you, I will cover your ears, and then you won't hear it, just like Sanqingling, and you won't want to beat the other party."

Chu Qianli: "?" Fooling her as a bell?

Dry mountains, clouds and smoke, and lush forests.

Wearing a Taoist uniform, Xu Zaiyuan carefully put the peach wood sword into a cloth bag, and then properly carried it on his body, carrying his luggage to the door of the Taoist Temple to bid farewell to Master.