Sure enough, Jin Xiaoyuan hesitated after seeing the business card. He handed it to the people around him, and then assigned the people to look it up with his eyes.

"If you don't believe me, I can call now and have someone prove my identity." Shi Zhuoqu stared at each other's micro expressions and said calmly, "I don't know why you want to take the 1134 mark, but I still hope you can cut love."

Shi Zhuoqu originally wanted to recycle the sample stone at a relatively small cost, but he expected the twists and turns, and things were not going well. Suddenly, Jin Xiaoyuan came out to bid for the sample stone, and was bizarre and quick to see through the price changes, and even had the courage to directly capture the group of people back, driving Shi Zhuoqu into trouble.

He is absolutely held accountable for paying high prices to recycle the samples, but it is not appropriate for a group of people to be trapped now.

Jin Xiaoyuan dissatisfied: "What is love cutting? If I didn't find you doing tricks, I would just be fooled by you!"

The two bidding all the way to the high price, Shi Zhuoqu did not follow behind, but made small moves in private, and no one was willing to change.

Shi Zhuoqu didn't deny it. He didn't feel ashamed at all. He calmly said: "It's useless if you photographed the 1134 mark. Why do you need to be angry about this little thing? It's better to be a good favor, maybe the two sides can still cooperate in the future."

"How do you know that it's useless to take pictures!?"

"Because this stone is really worthless, and it can't even be made into jewelry, you can find someone to appraise it."

Jin Xiaoyuan was skeptical: "If it's really worthless, would you still shoot?"

Shi Zhuoqu: "It's true that this is a sample of the group project that was stolen. We are now willing to spend a lot of money to recover it, but we don't want to leak the secrets of the subsequent project, but the sample itself is not of high value."

Chu Qianli was hiding beside her. She heard Shi Zhuoqu's meticulous expression and thoughtfully said: "He said this is half true and false, and he is an old liar."

Talking about Muxing: "He seems to know what a stone is."

Chu Qianli sighed with emotion: "Well, listen to his tone, he concluded that other people can't use it, otherwise it's impossible to say that."

Shi Zhuoqu seems to be convinced that Jin Xiaoyuan's use of the 1134 rough stone is useless. He is still lobbying: "Mr. Jin, this project is very important to the group. We have a lot of business involved in the world. I know that you are very familiar with this auction house. If you are willing to do so. Convenient, I can talk about a lot of things in the future."

Jin Xiaoyuan hesitated upon hearing this.

Monderson is indeed very famous. No wonder Shi Zhuoqu is not nervous when he is detained. He is certain that others will not dare to do anything.

Chu Qianli looked at Jin Xiaoyuan, touched her chin, and thought: "Now is the time to test people. Whether to hold the old thigh or the new thigh, it can be said that it is the choice of nodes."

Jin Xiaoyuan valued Tan's family, and this was the only way to get acquainted with Tan's Evening Star, but Mondson was better than Tan's. He might not still be on Chu Qianli's side. This was natural human sentiment.

Tan Muxing said: "I was not familiar with Uncle Jin, and I don't know what he thinks."

Shi Zhuoqu politely said: "You can make a price, how much can you cut love."