Qiu Qingkong was resting on Chu Qianli, and Chu Qianli was talking about Duxing Xing. They were like fallen crops, they didn't mean to wake up at all.

Talk about Twilight Star as the only sober person who is not interested in astrology: "..."

Chu Qianli slept soundly, maybe she was really sleepy, her sleeping face was quiet and well-behaved.

Tan Mu Xing was stiff and a little restless. He didn't dare to move, so he could only act as a pillow honestly and try not to disturb her.

The astrology lecture finally ended, and there was enthusiastic applause.

Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong were awakened suddenly, and they subconsciously clapped their hands, blending in with ease, as if they had never slept with a fish.

"Sleep really..." Chu Qianli applauded, "No, it's really good."

"It feels like a stiff neck." Qiu Qingkong rubbed her neck. She saw Tan Muxing's sore shoulders secretly moving, and wondered, "Where did you fall asleep?"

"...No."

The audience in the venue left one after another, and the three of them hurried forward to ask questions while the blond tutor had not left. The female translator originally wanted to help, but when they saw that their English was okay, she stood by her side and didn't interrupt.

Facing the three of them, the blond tutor blinked and said warmly, "What's the matter?"

Chu Qianli was holding her mobile phone. She pointed to the tarot pattern on the poster and asked politely in English: "I want to ask, what is this pattern? It looks good."

"Oh, I also think it looks good..." The blonde tutor saw the pattern clearly and laughed, "I like to collect previous astrological information. This is a manuscript of an astrologer, which feels very unique, so I printed it."

Chu Qianli was taken aback. She thought about the author of the Hongjing Tarot and hurriedly said, "Which astrologer's manuscript is it?"

Chu Qianli originally took the starry sky painting from Qi Yan. The author was Lyle Gadbury. After being broken, it became this red crystal tarot, but only the part of the Grand Arcana.

After the blonde tutor finished speaking, Chu Qianli found out that it was not Lyle Gadbury, but another name that he had never heard of.

However, she once speculated that Lyle Gadbury was a pseudonym, so it is normal for the author to have two names.

"I kind of want to read this manuscript. Could you please share it with me?"

"Yes, do you have an e-mail? I will send you the electronic version." The blonde tutor said, "There are also some astrolabe materials and ISAR exam content."

Because there are often listeners who come to copy materials, the blond tutor is not surprised. He also introduced the courses of his association and other teachers, hoping that Chu Qianli and others could sign up to learn.

Although Chu Qianli was not interested in applying for exams, she wanted the astrologer manuscript very much. She talked with the blonde tutor for a long time and talked about astrology, and she finally gained a good impression.

"Your knowledge is perfect. I feel that I can take the test directly. Maybe I can come to lecture." The blond tutor admired, "I will send you the information when I go back. If you have any new ideas, please feel free to share it with me. "

Foreign astrologers often exchange information, and some even publish and sell their results. However, such astrological books are quite expensive and contain a large amount of astrolabe data. The price of a book ranges from several thousand yuan.