"What?" Tan Muxing walked over in a daze. He squatted down according to Chu Qianli's instructions, not knowing what she was going to do.

It suddenly went dark, and the sky was obscured.

The overalls are quite wide and can completely wrap Chu Qianli, and now it is no problem to put them on the heads of the two squatting, just like a small secret space.

Tan Muxing just squatted next to Chu Qianli and didn't realize it, but now she feels that her face is close at hand, and she can even share each other's warm breath in a small world.

His ears turned red in an instant, panic trying to tear off his clothes, and he trembled: "What, what is this..."

Although the two were at the same table at school, the interaction was frank and frank, and they never broke the safe distance!

Chu Qianli occasionally squabbled with him. It was basically a joke, not the kind of feeling that he was hiding in secret.

Talking about Mu Xing's posture and about to escape from work clothes, Chu Qianli firmly grabbed the corner of his clothes, and she pulled back the jacket that was tilted above her head, and said hurriedly, "Don't go? I haven't shown you yet!"

"Can't we come out to demonstrate? Do we have to shrink here?" Tan Muxing was dragged by her, and had to squat back helplessly. He is now feverish and at a loss, and he doesn't know where to fall. too close.

Tan Muxing squatted awkwardly here, but Chu Qianli had light in his eyes, and couldn't wait to share the secret.

The two were pasted together, covered by work clothes, blocking the wind from the outside world.

Chu Qianli raised the three clear bells, shook them again, and said mysteriously: "Listen."

A series of crisp and melodious bells sounded, and there was no longer the thickness of the vulture being driven out.

Tan Muxing waved his meaning, his face was taken aback: "The change is back."

Chu Qianli continued to ring the bell, jingle jingle, very beautiful.

In the next second, she pulled off her work clothes, stood up suddenly, and rang the bell on the empty Gobi. The Sanqing bell instantly became loud and magnificent, and the bell traveled far and far in the wind.

"This is..." Tan Muxing said incredulously, "Does it change according to the environment?"

"I don't know, it seems to be indoors, or there are things around that are jingle, jingle, and only change in a particularly deserted place."

The city was full of high-rise buildings. Chu Qianli rang the bell all the way that day. Basically, the sound was crisp, and there was no situation on the Gobi.

At present, the wasteland in no man's land is sparse, with only silted sand and slightly undulating dark brown rocks. The environment is naturally very different.

Chu Qianli discovered the wonders of the three clearing bells. She immediately had fun in the new game, changing the ring tone repeatedly, putting on her work clothes for a while, then suddenly came out again, switching between the normal mode and the open mode frantically!

Not only did she want to play, she also had to talk about Twilight Star, and the big white bear could only squat cooperatively.

The result of Xinjinjin was dizziness, and Chu Qianli frequently stood up and squatted down, and greeted him excitedly. She finally got up too fiercely, feeling dizzy, and suddenly she couldn't squat, and leaned to one side uncontrollably, and almost turned the side talking about Twilight Star.