Yu Ge went down the steps and said calmly: "For the sake of others, I don't care about you."

Chu Qianli drank the juice while learning everything, N Se said: "For the sake of the stars, I don't care about you."

Talking about Twilight Star: "..."

At this moment, the office door suddenly opened, and Pan Yicheng came in from the outside. He glanced at the takeaway bag in the corner and asked suspiciously, "What are you talking about? Is this a drink?"

The three of them immediately wanted to put away their drinks. Pan Yicheng stretched out his hand to stop him, and said kindly, "It's okay, let's drink it. You can't buy it if you want to drink it later."

Yu Ya: "...This is a bit scary."

Chu Qianli was keenly aware of what was wrong, and muttered: "This is the real ghost story."

Talking about Twilight Star: "Are you going to go out recently?"

Pan Yicheng nodded: "Yes, now that the project has encountered some difficulties, it seems that we still have to go there, and this time there are two places, let me see..."

"Well, let's set off together. We will see the situation there. How can we divide into two teams?" Pan Yicheng looked around the room. He began to allocate teams and thought, "Yu Ge is with me, it's not good, it's not appropriate..."

"Then you three, let's have a look after!"

Among the expert team, Pan Yicheng has the highest level of Feng Shui, followed by Chu Qianli, who holds the Hongjing compass. However, Chu Qianli had just grown up and looked like a child.

This time there are two places to be investigated. Pan Yicheng and Chu Qianli are bound to be divided into two groups, but the team can't be completely without adults, so Yu Ji will be assigned to them.

Yu Ge looked back at the inseparable Chu Qianli and talked to the evening star. He looked weird and vomited: "There are guardians here, do you still need me?"

Pan Yicheng smiled: "What, you are very important, an indispensable pillar of the team."

"Commonly known as alternate?"

"You understand it yourself, I didn't say that."

"...Then I go?"

The formation of the team is complete, and everyone officially sets off.

Once he was born and then cooked again, Chu Qianli and others set off again, gradually adapting to the bumps on the journey.

The group drove from the airport to the base, and then drove from the base all the way to the west. The place they went to was even more remote than last time.

The desert is lonely and the Gobi is desolate.

In front of the station, Pan Yicheng separated from Chu Qianli and the others, and said: "I take this train, which one you take, mainly because of the geogrid and the dug of sand trenches. Pay attention to safety on the road. They..."

Yu Ge stretched out his hand to signal: "Oh, oh!"

"There is a big temperature difference between day and night, you must wear your clothes well." Pan Yicheng patiently reminded him, and then he took his luggage and followed the other people on the car.

That train is far from the style of high-speed rail, it is short and simple, and it does not look like a passenger train at all. The train rumblingly left, slowly moving towards the distant Gobi.

Chu Qianli stood in the small station. She didn't know where she was taken, and said blankly, "Is this still from the Shaman Village?"

Tan Muxing looked down at his cell phone, but found that the signal was not good, and replied: "It seems to be even worse than Batug's workstation."