Shi Tuyi: "...Yes."

Chu Qianli curiously asked, "What kind of character is Qingqing? Does he often quarrel with people?"

"No, he was very well-behaved at home..." As soon as Shi Tuyi's voice fell, he felt a little wrong, and suddenly stopped the following, and had unreasonable guesses in his heart.

Chu Qianli: "That's really strange. I thought I was rebellious. What about the second hexagram?"

Mei Ru Z: "The second hexagram has become dangerous with the relationship. The child should have found himself being searched and headed for the sparsely populated dam downstream, near the power station, where there is water and electricity."

"That means he doesn't want to go home, and deliberately wants to get rid of the people who are looking for him?" Chu Qianli asked suspiciously.

"Yes, from the perspective of the hexagram, he took the initiative to escape and was not threatened."

Shi Tuyi said in surprise: "But why did he escape? And he is still a child, how did he learn that he was being looked for!?"

Chu Qianli had a sincere expression and said, "President Shi, only ask one thing for one hexagram, otherwise the hexagram will be messy. This is our rule."

Shi Tuyi was startled, as if at a loss.

Tan Muxing's tone was very light, and she translated it euphemistically: "If you want to know, this is another order."

Shi Tuyi: "Aren't these, this all looking for people?"

Chu Qianli shook his head: "Finding people is looking for directions, and asking questions is looking for root causes. These are two different things, and the problems are different."

"Then I want to ask something?" Shi Tuyi seemed to have a sense. He looked at the three of them tentatively. He looked at Chu Qianli on the left and Meiru Z on the right. He hesitated, "I should look for..."

Both Chu Qianli and Mei Ru Z would start hexagrams, and Shi Tuyi fell into a decision-making situation.

Chu Qianli hurriedly waved her hand, her face turned awkward, and she evaded: "Sorry, sorry, the unit is strictly investigating!"

Mei Ru Z couldn't see the two of them helping herself to deal with the disaster, and said blankly: "President Shi, there are three hexagrams in our contract, and you'll be over after you have calculated these hexagrams."

As long as Meiru Z has fulfilled the three trigrams contract, she will be free to fly, and this matter can be regarded as an end.

Shi Tuyi struggled again and again, he still wanted to know the truth, bit the bullet and said: "Lao is bothering Master Mei."

"What are you asking?"

"Just ask Qingqing why he ran away from home." Shi Tuyi woke up, "I just realized it now. He is not a foolish kid, and suddenly ran out without reason."

Meiru Z stretched out her hand, the bell rang on her wrist, and then she finished the count and started a trigram on the spot. Plum blossom heart is easy, quick and convenient, and the process of initiating hexagrams is relatively simple, unlike the complicated arrangement of some numbers.

Meiru Z condensed his eyebrows: "The child's mood is complicated. He once communicated with an older woman and had the idea of ​​running away from home. He still has contact with that woman, but the contact between the two is faintly broken."

"Older woman?" Shi Tuyi panicked, "Nanny? Or someone else?"

"I'm not sure, but I often contact him." Meiru Z added, "From the perspective of the hexagram, what we are talking about is family matters, so I am afraid that the child learns of his own life experience."