It's like everyone knows that a degree in Qingbei is better to find a job, but is that not wanting to study? That is not acceptable.

Chu Qianli thought that he would see Pan Yicheng again after the college entrance examination, but unexpectedly received a call from the other party one day. She told Tan Evening Star a pair of confessions, and found that the same table also received a call.

The wind is sunny and the sky is bright and beautiful.

Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing came to the office building again, they entered the elevator together, and came to see people confused.

In the office, Pan Yicheng saw the two entering the room. He greeted with a smile on his face: "Come here, sit down, what do you want to drink? Would you like to drink tea or pure water, or I will get some juice next door!"

Tan Muxing has never had an interview. When he saw Pan Yicheng for the first time, he was immediately cautious and said politely: "Pure water will do, you are welcome."

Chu Qianli: "I want to drink juice."

"Okay, I'll see if there are any snacks and get some snacks later."

Pan Yicheng is kind and hospitable, which makes the two of them very strange.

After the three of them were seated, Pan Yicheng asked about the warmth and asked about the results of the school, and finally cut to the topic: "Yes, are you interested in participating in some projects outside of study? Come to some extracurricular development?"

Tan Muxing wondered: "Extracurricular development?"

Pan Yicheng nodded, he peeked at the expressions of the two of them, and tentatively said: "Well, yes, I have a project in my hands now, mainly somewhere in the west..."

Before Chu Qianli waited for him to finish speaking, she reacted and said in surprise: "You really agreed! It's too much!"

Pan Yicheng hurriedly waved his hand and explained: "No, no, no, it's really not a default, the little student misunderstood..."

"Then why is this project in your hands again? You said last time that you couldn't decide."

Pan Yishang sighed, his face was numb, and he said helplessly: "I couldn't make a decision last time, but someone has to do things. If you go around, you will come back again."

"Oh, I thought I was doing a consultant interview, and went around to get myself in." Pan Yicheng clapped his legs regretfully, "Sure enough, it's still sloppy."

Pan Yicheng explained it nicely, and only then did Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing understand the whole story.

The project team originally thought that the work was complicated and the problems were arduous, and planned to hire an expert from outside to take action. At that time, Pan Yicheng was invited to be a consultant for an interview.

Those who understand fortune-telling do not necessarily understand Feng Shui, those who understand Feng Shui do not necessarily understand religion, and those who understand religion do not necessarily understand politics. There is no perfect candidate for a circle, which leads to no one daring to make a decision about 500 million and give it to someone.

If no one is found, things have to be done, and they can't stand still.

The person who proposed to bid heavily for tenders used to look down on Pan Yicheng, and always insisted that the outside experts are better than the team experts. Now I take a look around and find that Professor Pan is okay. In the past, it was far and near smelly, and I didn't know Taishan.