Mastering the stick, but aiming for the yard. Chu Yizheng left Haomen in a fake death, and Chu Qianli changed the compass at will. Both of them are liars who play mystery, and they come from the same line in a certain sense.

That night, as Chu Qianli said, the seven-star lanterns went out inexplicably. Wan Ketan imitated Zhuge Liang's five-zhang origin seven-star lamp, and wanted to extend his life, which was ridiculed by Chu Qianli.

Without mentioning whether this matter is scientific or not, Zhuge Liang had his main lamp extinguished and failed to renew his life.

Wan Ke Tan now has two lights off, which is a bad psychological suggestion. Obviously someone was watching the Seven-Star Lamp overnight, but it could be extinguished under his nose. It really seemed like an ominous prophecy.

Wan Ketan was supposed to settle the account with Chu Qianli, but now he was ill and couldn't go out at all.

If people have expectations in their hearts, they can take a sigh of relief. Once the expectations are pierced, all the qi will be let go.

Wan Ketan originally thought that the compass could change everything, but Chu Qianli, who died young, shattered the illusion. Her words are not wrong, if the compass is useful, her fate will not be like this, and she will not be in her turn.

She is more talented than Wan Ke Tan, and nothing has changed.

Chu Yizhen was more talented than Wan Ketan, so he left naturally.

On the hospital bed, Wanke Tan faintly realized that Chu Qianli was right, but he couldn't believe it completely. Once he was completely convinced of the matter, it might be the time to go.

He would rather believe that the compass is useful, and dare not look for it again. He is afraid that hope will be shattered when he gets it. It is completely a complicated ambivalence.

Tan Mu Xing was originally worried, but he was afraid that Wan Ke Tan would come to tie people again. Recently, he followed Chu Qianli from school closely, even on weekends, but he never encountered another storm.

In the class, Chu Qianli was sitting by the window and flipping through the books, pondering the Hongjing compass during the break.

Seeing her full attention, Tan Muxing said thoughtfully: "I haven't met those people recently."

Chu Qianli found that the tablemate was very concerned about Wan Ketan, she just counted it, and murmured: "Then let me do the math, see what he is doing..."

"Um...I feel better recently, not as bad as the previous period." Chu Qianli said cheerfully, "If he doesn't mess around with the ceremony and tries to make himself feel better, he should live two more days."

"Does the ceremony mean the seven-star lamp?"

"That's more than that. There are many things that count as rituals. For example, some people who ask others love me or don't love me are reluctant..." Chu Qianli lazily said, "There are ritual formations at home and abroad, right? Let's talk about whether this kind of thing is useful, but mistakes in the middle can make people's minds burst."

"This is the same as the extremely anxious senior high school fortune-telling. It's okay if you don't know it. It's crazy to know, so you can't mess around at critical moments." Chu Qianli added, "I don't dare to count occasionally in exams."

It's okay if it's something you don't care about. Once it's something you value yourself, it's very easy to be trapped by emotions and produce nervous and bad psychological hints.

Chu Qianli is very clear about Wan Ketan's current mentality. If he wants to be smart, he won't explore the compass anymore, and the ruthless truth may speed up the countdown.