Chapter 11

"Kamahalan, tubig oh. Stay hydrated, hehe."

"Thanks."

"Miryenda, kamahalan. Magpakabusog ka."

"Just leave it there. Thank you."

"I-on ko ba yung aircon? Baka naiinitan ka na."

"No. I'm fine."

"Juice? Gusto mo ng juice?"

"I'm okay with water."

"Eh sa pagkain? Ano pa ang-"

"I'm totally fine, Levi. I'll just go downstairs when I need something." I told him with finality.

He was going inside and out of the room every minute, and I can't concentrate on what I am doing. Every time he goes inside, he is carrying a glass of water, food, my clothes that he folded, even the electric fan from the guest room, he carried that from downstairs to the bedroom since I don't want to use the aircon yet.

I shifted my gaze to him as I raised my brow. His hands were on his nape while he was smiling so shyly.

"Buong araw ka na kasing nasa loob ng kwarto. E' hindi ka naman ganyan dati." He said.

"I'm just very busy right now. I have to do my task before the deadline." I said to him.

"Ah, ganun ba? O' sige. Sorry kung naabala kita. Nag-aalala lang naman ako." He step back and started to walk towards the door. Before he went out, he glanced at me and smile. 

"Ituloy mo lang 'yang ginagawa mo. Ako nalang maluluto ng hapunan natin." He said before closing the door.

As he left the room, I sighed, feeling guilty. I've been ignoring him for days and I don't know why I'm doing this. He is always with me, asking me if I'm okay if I need something if I have a problem, but I always answer him coldly. I know he is now worried but he didn't know what to do, or why I became like this.

It's not his fault though. I'm the problem here.

I just think that I need to distance myself from him. In able to stop whatever I feel for him, I need to stay away from him. But how can I do that if he's the one who approaches me?

Liking someone or going into a romantic relationship is not my priority right now. I promised myself that I should focus on achieving my dreams first before that. I know it sounds childish and it's very common to say that since many had already said it but they end up getting into a relationship.

I don't have any problem with them though, it's their life and they're free to decide what they want to do. But for myself, it's a big NO. 

I ruffled my hair in frustration as I groaned quietly. Should I continue ignoring him? But I feel sorry for the way he looked at me a while ago. He looks like a lost puppy, waiting for his owner to play with him.