"Milk tea, Coke, mineral water..." Talking about Muxing lining up to place an order, he looked back and thought of He Shichen and Qi Yan again, adding, "Coffee and oolong tea?"

After a while, everyone got their drinks, and Qiu Qingkong enthusiastically suggested: "Since you are all in the group, else change your profile picture too?"

He Shichen and Qi Yan just joined the group, and their avatars are not consistent with the original members.

"Avatar?"

Chu Qianli wanted to persuade the two of them to leave. She nodded her head in a hurry, and said: "Yes, yes, you must change your profile picture when you enter the group. If you don't change, you have to leave the group. This is our rule."

He Shichen looked unhappy: "What is the rule?"

Qi Yan responded generously: "Yes, then I will change it. What's the profile picture?"

He Shichen: "..."

People who roll people will always roll them. As a master of scrolling, He Shichen discovered the pain of someone pulling his hind legs for the first time. Why did he have to cooperate with their weird rules?

Qi Yan's profile picture is Tong Ze Ai Liou, the reincarnation of Kurolide. He Shichen had never watched this anime. He picked a Kinomoto Momoya, the older brother of Kinomoto Sakura.

Chu Qianli looked at the newcomers in the group, she saw He Shichen's head again, and muttered to herself: "Sure enough, the second dimension can't enter the third dimension. Now I see Taoya's filter burst instantly, and I begin to reflect on whether the rules will irritate Taoya. People from the fan support club..."

He Shichen: "?"

Chu Qianli worked hard to study under the spur of the top students, and he really made a lot of progress. As expected, people weren't pushed, and they didn't know how much potential they had.

She passed the overdue final exam without any risk, and finally ushered in a happy time.

The car parked at the door of He's villa. After the exam, Chu Qianli and He Shichen finally relaxed and walked slowly to the house.

As soon as the two entered the door, they found that their home was strange. The warm yellow lights are on, decorative color bars are hung on the walls, and the tables are full of hearty delicacies.

Aunt Li was still busy in the kitchen, Yu Xin heard the voice hurriedly out, and said joyfully: "Yes, the birthday stars are back!"

"They're back?" He Zhenghe put down the phone, his face was helpless, "Yuanyang is actually the slowest."

Before long, He Yuanyang also arrived with a gift, and said sorry: "Excuse me, there is a traffic jam on the road!"

The family gathered together to celebrate their children's birthday, and started to eat with talking and laughing.

Chu Qianli's eyes were shining, she looked around, picked out the dishes she liked, and feasted on her wholeheartedly.

He Shichen has no birthday habit. When he entered the house, he was startled, and said in a daze, "Is it so grand?"

Yu Xin smiled and said, "Qianli is going to celebrate his friend's birthday. It was a summer training camp that day. I told you to get together in advance and just spend it together today."

He Yuanyang: "The children are very busy with business."

He Zhenghe toasted and echoed: "We are too free to retire."

Chu Qianli made an appointment early to talk about the birthday of Mu Xing and others, and He Shichen had to attend the training camp just after the holiday. The two didn't meet on their birthdays, and each had plans to celebrate in advance.