𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

Start from the beginning

"You don't think he and Clary are..." she trails off.

"At a time like this? Not possible." He walks off. Izzy smiles.

"Do you know where your sister is?" Izzy asks as I look where Alec left. I turn to her.

"She's with Jace and Clary, don't know how she ended up with them tho." I say confused.

"So what's with the puffy lips and messy hair?" She says making my eyes widened. I touch my hair.

"What? Nothing, I fell asleep." I say not very convincingly.

"Right." She says. I roll my eyes.

"Fine I'll tell you. Your going to read my Diary anyways." I say as she laughs.

"Someone call for back up?" Izzy asks as we stand in front of the police station

"Yeah. What took you guys so long?" Jace asks. I look at Liv. She just gives me a look.

"Funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing." Alec tell Jace.

"It's complicated." He says looking at Alec.

"We found the cup." Clary says.

"The Cup?" Izzy asks her. I raise an eyebrow. I look at Liv. She looked at me and nods.

"Yeah, but we lost it." Clary says making me laugh. "We have to sneak back in the precinct to get it."

"This is a disaster." Alec says making me hum in agreement.

"Hey, demon pox is a disaster. This is an inconvenience. We just need a plan. That's all."

"I say we just go in there and get some blood on your hands even, then get the Cup while I just stand there and look pretty." I suggest.

"Please, that plan risks our lives, you willing to take that risk?" Clary says. I scoff.

"I'm the one who came up with the plan dumbass." I tell her.

"How about a glamour?" Izzy suggested as me and Clary glare at each other.

"We tried that. Anyone working with Valentine will see right through it." Jace says.

"Can't we just ask Magnus to portal us inside? I don't feel like walking." I say smirking.

"No." Alec says making me pout.