Boss Zhang was anxious when he saw this, he rushed over to stop him, but was blocked by a big white bear-like talk about the evening star, and could only shout from the air: "Master, don't go, she has long hair and short knowledge, don't be familiar with her! "

Chu Qianli humbly waved his hand: "No, no, no, she has long hair and knows how to do it, so I like long hair. Her idea is correct. I'd better go back..."

Everyone pushed up and pulled up on the stairs, Chu Qianli insisted that she was not able to go, and Boss Zhang insisted that she was too competent not to go.

After several rounds of polite greetings, the two sides finally reluctantly reached an agreement and moved to the private room on the second floor.

In the private room, Boss Zhang also dispersed other people who wanted to come in, including women with heavy makeup and costumes. Those people can only lie on the door to eavesdrop. They can't hear the people in the room clearly, so they can only pull the cracks of the door more effortlessly.

Boss Zhang looked back at the three people in the house, his face showed a hint of ingratiation, and he was still upset for Chu Qianli: "There are so many things she doesn't understand. Naturally, I don't know how great the master is!"

He Jianping is making tea for everyone, and Tan Muxing bowed his head to send a WeChat message to Chu Qianli: [Just now, that was the person he married behind. ]

Chu Qianli glanced at the screen secretly, then pretended to look up modestly, and said something absurdly praised by Boss Zhang.

Boss Zhang insisted on meeting with Chu Qianli for a talk. Regardless of whether the matter was picked up in the end, the right process would always be followed. He came completely prepared, and took out the information on the spot, and reported his birth date directly, lest there be any omissions.

"Master, take a look at these first, and just ask what is missing." Boss Zhang lowered his breath. He might have been bothered by this matter for a long time, and he feels quite sick to go to the doctor.

Chu Qianli's original intention was to leave as soon as she was polite. She took over Boss Zhang's birthday and started, but after reading the information, she was taken aback and suddenly realized why her colleagues did not pick up the hot potato.

Boss Zhang stared at Chu Qianli nervously, trying to catch clues from her micro expressions, lest the other party frowned and refused categorically.

After a while, Chu Qianli chuckled: "Uncle Zhang, someone should have told you the consequences of this, right?"

Boss Zhang said in a panic: "Others do say that this matter is not easy to solve, but I believe that you must be fine, Master. You can just open your mouth and make a price, and I can bankrupt my family..."

Boss Zhang was rejected too many times along the way, for fear that Chu Qianli was unwilling to take it.

Chu Qianli raised her eyes to look at him, and she calmly said: "I didn't mean the other masters you asked for. Didn't that person tell you the result of doing this more than ten years ago?"

Boss Zhang was taken aback when he heard the words, he faced Chu Qianli's calm gaze, and suddenly felt a chill coming up from the soles of his feet. He visited the metaphysical master from south to north, but no one came up to reveal the truth.

She is really capable.

Chu Qianli said displeased: "You are cheating. I don't like people who play the game. This will be unfair to other people."

Chu Qianli is usually either joking or not serious, or pretending to be a considerate business attitude. At this time, her eyes seemed to be immersed in cold water, and even her voice revealed a bit of coolness.