Chapter 9

*YOUR POV*

After being in the hospital for what felt like forever it was finally time for me to go home. I packed up my few clothes that I had and Prod took them to his car. I was happy to be back in his arms I felt lost without him. Prod helped me walk to the car slowly. I was still healing from all the wounds that was on my body. We reached the car and I gently got in he closed the door after me like a gentleman. He got in.

Thank you so much for being here with me through all this Prod I said happily.

Where else would I be I love and care about you he replied.

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I finally realized how much I loved him and how much he loved me I never want that to change. We arrived home and he helped me into the house and up to the bedroom. I layed there and thought about all the things I kept away from him none of it was intentional I never meant to hurt him. I felt someone slide into the bed and wrap there arms around me. Goodnite babe he whispered. Goodnite I whispered back. Then we dozed off.

*PRODS POV*

I woke up with her body in my arms. I was so relieved that she is actually mines she was in my house for good. I loved her. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to make breakfast.

Goodmorning babe I said while handing the plate of food to her in bed.

Prod you didnt have to do this she said while smiling.

Actually I did to show you how much I appreciate you and how much I love you I answered.

Babe just you being here with me through all of this shows and means alot she replied.

I kissed her forehead and took her plate back downstairs after she ate. I went into the livingroom to sit and watch tv I felt weird all of a sudden. Being away from her for only 5 minutes felt like 5 years. I ran back upstairs quickly to check on her. She was snuggled up to my pillow sleeping safely. I couldnt go back downstairs my body wouldnt let me. I decided to take a shower maybe that would take my mind off things. I turned the water on in the shower and quickly got in.

*YOUR POV*

Prod had brought me breakfast not to long ago I was so full that I decided to lay back down. I didnt know I would go back to sleep so soon. Phone rings. I jumped up to answer.

Yn: Hello *yawns*

Devin: Where are you, you stupid bitch?

Yn: *shocked* Somewhere you're not and stop calling my damn phone.

Devin: Listen you hoe if I see you again I am going to kill you and that dude.

Yn: You are not going to kill anybody! Stay away from us...

Devin: I am going to beat your ass first, rape you and then kill your ass and your little friend can get the same treatment *laughs* Im coming for YOU!

You: *yells* LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE US ALONE!

Prod runs into the room naked.

Whats wrong? Why are you screaming? He asked shockingly.

Devin just called my phone and threatened to kill and rape us both I cried.

What *reaches over to pick up phone* Call ended. Listen stop crying he is not going to touch you or me he explained.

No yo-you dont understand he said he's coming for me I said while shaking.

Listen go pack all your stuff up and get ready to leave he said.

Wait where are we going? I asked.

To one of my bros house he said while packing up.

Can you please put some boxers on before I end up raping you myself I said.

Sure thing he smiled while putting on boxers and gym shorts.

*PRODS POV*

After packing for like an hour I finally called Roc to see if we can stay with him for a little while. *he answers*

Roc: Hey whats up bro?

Prod: *panics* Hey bro can me and yn come stay with you for a little while?

Roc: *hears the fear in his voice* Prod what the hell is wrong? Did someone touch you? Because you know I dont play that sh -gco-

Prod: No no no.. Listen can we stay or not I will tell you when I get there.

Roc: Man you know my home is your home whenever you need it.

Prod: Thanks bro we are on our way over.

Roc said we can stay with him for a little while I told yn while rushing our bags to the car.

Okay she replied while moving slowly towards the car.

Yn we have to move faster I said while picking her up and putting her in the car.

I got in quickly and checked my mirrors and I saw yns ex car pull up.

OH SHIT! We both said loudly.