Chapter 8

*YOUR POV*

I just layed their in a coma. I couldnt feel anything or see anything. For some reason my thoughts still ran. I heard Prod talking to me telling me to hang in there. I wanted to open my eyes and cry along with him hold his hand and tell him how sorry I was. Thoughts of Devin ran through my mind. I didnt know why I was even thinking about that asshole at the moment. I saw a vision. There I was when me and devin first met at the local cafè. Back when he was the nicest boyfriend ever. Then another vision. Me and Devin alone in a black room he was beating me. I cried and screamed it was like no one heard me at all. Then Prod came into the vision. He walked into the black room slowly yelling. I couldnt hear what he was saying all I saw was him moving in slow motion. His mouth yelling slowly. Devin turned to him he had a gun. I was yelling telling Prod to stay back and Devin to put the gun down. Devin and Prod both ignored me. Prod stepped closer and Devin shot him. Next thing I know My monitor made a long solid beep. Was I dead?

*PRODS POV*

I sat with yn all week. I looked at her monitor every hour of the day. I talked to her and told her to hang on and never leave me. I held her hand kissed it and kissed her soft lips. Doctors came in and out between hours. They didnt complain about me staying there because I wasnt leaving even if they tried. I turned the TV to some football held yns hand and watched it. See yn we can always watch football together I told her. No reply. I turned back towards the TV not paying any attention. Suddenly I heard little noises move from yns lips. I got up quickly and put my ear to her lips to make out what she was saying. I couldnt quite hear but the words sounded like no Prod dont come any closer and Devin leave him alone. Then her monitor beeped out.

HELP! Her monitor is beeping I yelled

Move over one doctor said while pushing me out the way.

A bunch of doctors flooded in the room. One nurse pulled me out.

No I want to stay in there with yn I said while trying to wiggle loose.

You cant she is being shocked and you are not allowed in their at this moments she answered.

Noooooo I cried.

*5 hours past*

I sat in the waiting room once again this time with no hope. I felt as if yn was gone out of my life for good. My eyes were so puffy from crying the last 5 hours. I couldnt stand to see yn away from me it hurt so bad.

Mr.Craig a doctor called from the back.

How do you know my name? I asked while walking up to him.

Well your beautiful girlfriend told me your name he smiled while pulling me in for a hug.

My face lit up like I was being lifted into heaven. I couldnt help but smile and cry at the same time. I hugged him and gave him a big thanks. He walked me to her room. There she was up and smiling again.

Prod she cried while smiling.

Yn I cried while reaching to hug her. I thought I was going to lose you.

I hung on just like you told me to she said softly.

How did you hear that? You was still in a coma I asked.

Ask God she replied while smiling.

I smiled and leaned over to hug her once more. I love you I whispered softly..

I love you to she replied.