ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76

Start from the beginning

"I can do that. Let the old heads have the manor plus I like this house it's away from all the rest." Riley said with a smile as she handed Eli his nephew and walked into her husband's arms hugging him tightly.

"Nephew and I can leave if you want to do the nasty...."

"ELIJAH!" Both yelled while he only laughed. "I'm just saying but it will have to wait. We have business to intend to bro." Elijah said holding up his phone to an order that Xerxes knew he was going to be the one to do.

" Elijah said holding up his phone to an order that Xerxes knew he was going to be the one to do

"Emmanuel, did you see the news?" Zade asked as Manuel's eyes stay glued to the computer screen. A weird smirk was plastered across his face as he read the headlines. Power couple Xerxes and Riley Köhler call a quit! This was too good to be true. After all these years his plan was finally put in motion.

"I guess my plan worked after all. What of this gala that we weren't invited to? Do you think we should pay them a visit? You know kick the Don and Donna while they are down. I know Xerxes is soaking in his feelings. The boy will be an easy target."

"I couldn't agree more. Look at the picture caught of him leaving the Fashion House days ago. The poor asshole is in his feelings. I wonder what his sexy vixen did to hurt him so. Maybe told him the truth about the man she thought she killed. I've thinking Emmanuel maybe I should go with you to this gala. See what we can stir up before killing the Köhlers. I am our secret weapon once Riley sees my face she will fall." Zade smiled.

"The pictures, send them to him. I want to see how much more we can make their Don fall to his knees before we strike." Emmanuel smiled. He should have done this a long time ago, but he was waiting for the right moment. This was the right moment and Xerxes was about to fall completely to his knees.

 This was the right moment and Xerxes was about to fall completely to his knees

"Luca have you seen your son. I swear he never be answering his phone. How is he going to text me and tell me to get my girls then don't text back?" Adele said as Luca looked up with a smirk before staring over at Rodney and Victor.

"You two care to explain to my wife what that text was about?"

"Not really but I will. Your sisters got drunk last night and dug up Mariah's rotten corpse and burned it. X and Riley only saw Paris and Nova, but it was the two of them, Damya, Elyse, Giselle, Emma, Violet, and Rylee. All of them were drunk off their ass. I can't say that I blame them, but to dig up a body and burned it. Luca our wives are fucked up in the head." Rodney said shaking his head.