SHIA SURPRISE

Y/N stomps up the stairs in rage as their parents demand for them to bring their phone and computer downstairs. They can't have their parents see their Wattpad account... what will they do?

Aha! The window. Hope. 

Y/N unlatches the glass pane as they tuck their cell phone in their pocket and their computer under their arm. Sliding out the window, they look around for where to go next. There was a forest up ahead. 

Running as fast as they could before mum and fatha knew they left, Y/N dashed into the woods. But they weren't aware... that their phone had died. 

There was no one else around for miles. The trees overhead shadowed them in darkness. Frantically looking around, they noticed a figure walking up behind; brandishing a knife.

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴... 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 🎵" the man chuckled ominously. As Y/N was about to run, he got down on all four legs and broke into a sprint. His mouth was foaming as blood dripped down his chin. 

he looked like this 

"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘢 𝘓𝘢𝘉𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘧" 

Y/N screamed as they ran further into nowhere. Their house was lost in the distance, and the sun was setting lower behind the horizon. The deranged scampering of actual cannibal Shia LaBeouf stopped, and Y/N caught their breath. Searching for help, they spotted a light in the distance. 

Aha! A small cottage...

They made a made a mad dart for the shack, they cried out into the night as sharp metal clamped around their ankle. Keeping quiet to avoid attracting the attention of Shia, Y/N covers their face with their jacket. There is no other choice. They have to do this. 

Beginning to chew on their knee, they frantically gnaw off their left leg in an effort to escape. Footsteps came closer as their perpetrator grew closer. Or were they just hallucinations?

Finally detaching the last muscle, Y/N shot from the ground towards the cottage. Inside was Shia LaBeouf. He was sharpening a woodsman's axe on a stone; not noticing your feeble gaze. 

Y/N comes up behind him; wrapping your frail fingers around his throat. They must put an end to his terror. Y/N manages to grab the knife he had grasped and stab him in the kidney. He shrieks as his skin begins to sizzle and flake. 

Once he falls to the ground, you hop out of the cottage and back into the night. Trying to make their way to their home as their stump leg bleeds out; Y/N hears the clicking of a mechanism. 

WAIT??! HE ISN'T DEAD??

There's a gun to their head, and He pops out, with murder in his eyes

(Pre-Chorus)
5,6,7,8 you've sealed your fate
Dragging you down and i cannot wait
For you to join them in our happy place
So come along now, and don't be late

(Chorus)
I want to stop spiraling down
Through the madn

But out of desperation and fear, Y/N spontaneously learns Jis Jitsu. They body slam him to the wall, but he dodges every attack. Wielding the freshly sharpened axe, Y/N takes a swing for Shia's meaty neck. He parries to the left, but they counter to the right. 

Making a mistake in his action, Y/N gets a chance to catch him in his neck. Bringing justice to his feasted upon victims, they lodge the axe further and remove his cranium. Shia LaBeouf's skull falls to the ground with no emotion. As if he didn't even feel pain. 

Catching their breath, Y/N runs all the way back home to apologize to their father about the argument from the other day over their lack of money.