33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?

Start from the beginning

"Is this all for you guys?" The man asks.

"Yeah." Peter answers and pulls out his wallet.

"Hey, let me buy the stuff." I tell Peter. He shakes his head.

"Alright, that will be $10.97." The man says. Peter nods and inserts his card.

Once we finish getting the stuff, we begin driving to get lunch. "I am so excited." I grin.

"Wanna know where our seats are?" He asks. I nod my head. He hands me his phone. "Look at my email." I entered his password 0505 which is May's birthday May 5th.

I open his email app and I see an email from ticketmaster, I see two tickets for the kitchen pit. I drop my jaw. "Holy shit we are in the pit?!" I grin over at him. He nods his head.

"Yeah, Pepper got in contact with ticketmaster, they were sold out but she did some stuff meaning she paid a lot to get you in there." Peter smirks. I look back at the phone, my jaw still open. "Close your mouth." He forces my mouth closed.

"Holy crap. We are going to wait in line tonight, right? Because we still have time to get ready." I wiggle around getting excited. "Oh my god, I love him so badly." I grin.

"Yeah, thats what our plan is, since it's only twelve, you can still chill a bit but get ready around two because we will be leaving around four or five." Peter tells me. "Question." Peter mutters.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Me or Harry?" He glanced over at me.

"Oh-" I bit my lip. "Uh... Hm... Okay I love you but if Harry asked me to be his girlfriend or just to at least be friends I would say yes. Don't take offense."

Peter nods his head. "No offense taken, I asked." He smiles softly. He pulls into the parking lot of the sandwich shop. Peter gets out and opens my door for me.

"Thank you, lover." I smile softly and we walk into the shop. "Gah, I'm so happy." I bite my lip.

"Hi, how can I help you guys?" The woman asks.

"We will share a BLT. And uh can I have a pink lemonade?" Peter tells her.

"Sure. And for you Miss Stark?" She asks. I sink in my shoulders. 'Miss Stark.' What the fuck is that anyway?

"Y/N is fine to call me and I'll have a pink lemonade as well. Thanks." I smile softly and I pull out my card.

"Okay, your total comes to be $17.00." She mumbles as I insert my card and then she continues speaking. "Have you guys seen the movie that's coming out called The Avengers?"

Both Peter and I look at each other. "I have not." I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"Yeah, same. What characters are in it?" Peter asks.

"Iron Man, Hulk, you Mr. Parker, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, you Y/N too and there are others, the trailer is so cool, it's about when you got kidnapped or whatever happens." She tells us with a wide grin on her face. I look down at my feet. They wouldn't know anything about that.

"Oh. I'll have to see it." I walk away not looking back at her.

"Sorry, that's a really sensitive subject." I hear Peter apologize. I find a table with two chairs and I sit down. "Are you okay, darling?" He asks as he sits in front of me.