"Would you wanna-" i get cut off.

"Yes." Mikey grabs my hand not a second to waste. Its like she read my mind. We begin to dance and i twirl her around, i see kates eyes on me and mikey so i grab mikey by the waist. "Your bold stark. I like it." She grins at me. She pulls me aside the dance floor and starts making out with me. "Just to be clear this is a one night stand right?" She asks while we make our way to a random room with our body's touching.

"Y-yeah mhm." I say. I throw my jacket somewhere and pull my t-shirt over my head. I push her onto the bed and get on top of her. We start kissing that is until we get interrupted.

"Hey have you seen- SHIT!" Kate immediately covers her eyes and slams  the door, making me and mikey stop and look at each other.

"Who the hell was that?" Mikey says. I sigh closing my eyes shut.

"That was one of my friends." I open my eyes before i go to get off of her.

"And where are you going?" She asks pulling me back down.

"To go see if shes okay?" I question.

"Were not done yet." She replies going in for a kiss.

-

Kates pov:

I begin to pace in this random hallway. They are probably hooking up arent they? I sigh. Fuck fuck fuck. I see someone walk up too me.

"Hey katie you okay?" Pietro asks.

"Yeah im fine." I reply.

"Ok love you!" He kisses my cheek and runs off. Im not jealousy, im NOT. I cant be, stop it kate stop it! You just met her a few days ago. Breathe and go have fun. I take a breath before going towards the dance floor. As im walking towards the floor i see pietro and some girl grinding on each other. I simply just roll my eyes and sit on the couch. So much for dancing. I sit there with my red cup in my hand and cross my arms.
What did i do?

-

Y/ns pov:

I zip up my jeans as i leave the room, mikey said she was gonna stay in the room for a bit. I walk around seeing whos still here. I see peter throwing his hands up dancing, i see kate in the corner so i go walk over to her.

"Sorry you had to see that." I itch the back of my neck.

"Its alright." She laughs awkwardly.

"You wanna get outta here?" I ask. She immediately nods. "Okay lets go, wait arent you gonna get pietro?"

"No its fine." She says looking down. I slowly nod and we start walking towards yelenas car.

"So i kinda forgot that we took yelenas car.." i say awkwardly. She goes into a fit of laughter. I shake my head smiling. "Im going to call nat because if we call wanda she'll ground us." She nods in agreement.

Nat

Y/n: i need a favor.

Nat: whats up?

Y/n: cAn you come pick me and kate up at this
party because we took yelenas car here but
yelena doesnt wanna leave.

Nat: what happened to your motorcycle?

Y/n: your wife took that since i came home the
next day from a party.

Nat: omg im omw.

-

"Okay so she said shes on her way so i guess we just wait?" I say to kate who nods in response. "So you and pietro?" I ask trying to make conversation.