"I like you more baby" he leaned down kissing my forehead.

"you gonna let me go?" it went on 5 minutes and I was still holding him, i honestly forgot and felt comfortable.

"oh I'm sorry" I unwrapped my hand releasing him while laughing.

"you weird" he shook his head "I'll be in the back room though"

"Okay say hi to the deeblockers for me" i cheesed "aye you sound proper ass fuck talking about some DeEBloCkErs" he mocked.

"boy you know what I'm talking about though" I rolled my eyes.

━ ━ ━ ━

"you're total is 18.89" the cvs worker spoke making me pull a 20 out handing it to her.

"Keep the change" I grabbed my bags before leaving out heading to my Tesla.

Walking to my car I started it from my Tesla app on my phone, opening the door I took a seat before tossing my bag in the seat next to me before closing my door.

I came to cvs for medicine but as I was getting it the conversation with G ma or Ms.Grace kept going through my head.

The part where she kept telling me that I pregnancy or expecting lingered through my head every since that day and while I was in cvs I thought it wouldn't hurt to a least get 1 or 2 clear blue test.

Hearing my phone ring I looked at my Tesla screen seeing it was "shay-shay💓" calling. I haven't talk to her in a while.

"hello?" I answer before hearing her voice echo through my car.

"HEY FRIEND!" She yelled you can tell she had missed me, the excitement in her voice was everything.

"hey shay" I giggled making a right at the turning section.

"Where you been? I miss you! You get a lil boyfriend and go missing on me" she said scratching the 'n' in been.

"I been chilling really, and I know me and duke really just been in our own world" i smiled thinking about how happy I been since in a relationship with him "but I miss you too. Where are you?"

"girl on my way to work, just started working at this nightclub as a bottle girl and Chile that money be flowing" she geeked.

"Ooh okay- I see ya!"

"Yea but we definitely need to have a girls day whenever your man's let you free again" she laughed.

"yea of course, I'll let you know"

"aight see ya boo"

"see ya" I turned into duke's driveway hearing the phone hang up. Turning my car off I grabbed the bags before walking to his door using my key that he gave me.

Making sure to lock the door I headed towards the kitchen tossing the bag on the counter. I then took everything out the bag before looking over the items.

I was debating on should I take the pregnancy test first before enduring all the other medications I bought because if I was I wouldn't want the meds to mess with my potential baby.