"I'm Very sorry Ms. Crawford, truly forgive me" he held his hands in surrender.

"I'll think about it in the meantime can you bag these hoodies up and then go in the back and give many any unreleased shoes in a size 13 male, and a couple hats over there" I demanded while smiling.

"Will do" he bowed before going off making me laugh.

Idiot

━ ━ ━ ━ ━

After leaving the mall and making more stops at other places, I had all Duke presents and I was on the way home to refresh-in up.

It was currently 2:30 pm and I've already sent duke a morning text saying happy birthday which he replied to.

Making it home I decided to leave the presents in my car considering I'll be leaving to go meet Duke and others later.

I unlocked my front door before walking in, I spoke to Steven before making me way upstairs.

Making it into my room I decided to call shay and see what she was doing for the night, most likely her and davo will be at duke's birthday.

"hello" I spoke.

"wasup girl, where you been?"

"nun the usually" I laughed "where you been?"

"making money, with my man and on deeblock. You know normal shit" she laughed.

"anywaysss are you gonna be at dukes birthday tonight" I asked walking into my closet to start looking for an outfit.

"I mean I should be, I'll be with Davo if his rat ass act tf right. Playing with me like im some regular on the block hoe" she fussed.

"oop sound like y'all having problems"

"don't every relationship do, you and duke have problems right?" She asked.

"umm we're not in a relationship" i mumbled.

"girl quit it i been knowing Duke for a min now and he's neverrrrrrrr brung anyone to his house especially not on the second link up" she gassed.

"yea I don't know we're vibing but definitely not in a relationship" I shrugged.

"mhm okay I'll see you tonight doe"

"bye see ya" i then hung up exhaling.

Are we ever gonna be in a relationship?

━ ━ ━ ━ ━

I decided to dress real cute in this matching jean fit and it was definitely giving. It was simple but I made it look good.

I was on the way to pick shay up, something about her car messing up and davo not picking the phone up, it didn't really matter to me.

As I pulled up I notice she lived middle class like, it wasn't too ghetto but wasn't too suburban. I honked the horn to let her know I was outside.

I got creeped out by the many people who walked by and eyed my Tesla like eye candy. Before I knew it shay was coming outside.

"hey girl" I said once she got in and settled "ouuu is that my bestie inna tesleyyyy" she twerked In the seat making me laugh.

"girl you play to much"

"no fr this is like my dream car and you got the most updated one girl I'll kill to be you right now" she squealed.

"you wanna drive" I laughed, I really didn't feel like driving no way and i knew my Tesla could drive it self but I didn't feel like watching over or observing it right now.