info on story must check out!!!

well this story is about a girl called Alaska.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE INTRODUCTION AND THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS ARE OPTIONAL TO READ!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO YOU CAN JUST SKIP TO CHAPTER 3!!

Alaska: she is 14 years old with greyish-white eyes and she is very pale. she is a foster child and has a short temper to go along with a few rude outbursts. she is over all a really nice person who hides a lot of secrets about her past but I believe that Roye could unravel the stuff she is too secretive about telling everyone else...

Roye: Roye is a flirty school jock that is very sporty who is a proud member of the basketball team. he goes out with school cheerleader Zoe and everybody in school look at the couple as superior.

but behind the scene, at home he can be the person he wishes to be, the boy who plays the guitar. the humble sweet boy that is talented and smart that doesn't depend on population and sports. the boy at heart. and when he finds Alaska, he feels as if he connects with her and can tell her anything. he can act normal around her.

for Roye this is a tough choice he has to makes

Zoë and his popularity and his sports and his respect.

Alaska and his true humble sweet self which can lead to nothing but a life with no popularity and less respect where people look up to him.

this story is from Alaska P.O.V mostly but later on in the story, it might be through Roye's P.O.V.

I hope that you will like this story; it's something I'm trying to work on so I would love feedback from all of you experienced writers :)

I hope it's good

you fans are awesome!!!

~cece xx